Dining Pl Snacks that are breakfast-ish

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Years ago I was on the same basic Disney Dining Plan that I will be on this coming week (arriving late Tues. night)
I only have a fuzzy/hazy memory that my (then young)daughter and I would go to the Pop Century food court in the morning and have breakfast using items that qualified as "snacks" on the DDPlan. (My wife isn't a breakfast eater)
I'm hoping some of you nice people might post on here some items you know that qualify as snacks that are breakfast-ee.
Thank you in advance for your responses! :)
Steve

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

Years ago I was on the same basic Disney Dining Plan that I will be on this coming week (arriving late Tues. night)
I only have a fuzzy/hazy memory that my (then young)daughter and I would go to the Pop Century food court in the morning and have breakfast using items that qualified as "snacks" on the DDPlan. (My wife isn't a breakfast eater)
I'm hoping some of you nice people might post on here some items you know that qualify as snacks that are breakfast-ee.
Thank you in advance for your responses! :)
Steve
Muffins, pastries, whole fruit, fruit cups.

AoA had a pudding cup with strawberries on top that was really good. I had that for breakfast at least twice.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
All of those are good and they will fit our needs.
The dining plan allows for each person to have 2 snacks a day.
Would "orange juice" be a snack?
I might get a pastry and an orange juice?
How about the single serving boxes of Kelloggs cereal?
Do they have those? Would one box be one snack credit?

joelsmom

As I recall, non-alcoholic bottle drinks are all considered snack credits, but I’m about 95% sure that cereal with milk is also considered a snack. When we have tried to use snacks for breakfast, we have found a variety of options.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
As I recall, non-alcoholic bottle drinks are all considered snack credits, but I’m about 95% sure that cereal with milk is also considered a snack. When we have tried to use snacks for breakfast, we have found a variety of options.
A search engine I put into Google brought up a "Disney Mom's Panel".
The question was asked: "Would a cereal with milk be considered one snack credit or two?"
The answer provided was TWO.
I guess I'll be sticking with a bagel and an OJ .......or a banana and OJ.......or a danish:hungry: and OJ

nickys

Premium Member
A search engine I put into Google brought up a "Disney Mom's Panel".
The question was asked: "Would a cereal with milk be considered one snack credit or two?"
The answer provided was TWO.
I guess I'll be sticking with a bagel and an OJ .......or a banana and OJ.......or a danish:hungry: and OJ

You could buy milk from the store and keep it in your fridge. Unless of course you want to give your wife peace and quiet whilst you go and eat breakfast.

MagicMegan

When I was there last year I'm pretty sure the milk was included with the cereal and charged as 1 snack credit, but you can always just ask a cashier before picking.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
When I was there last year I'm pretty sure the milk was included with the cereal and charged as 1 snack credit, but you can always just ask a cashier before picking.
Thank you Megan!:) .....but I've been back from Disney for 8 days. It's already in my rear view mirror. ;)

DisAl

Well, another late reply (hope you had a great trip!) but for the benefit of others here are some observations. When we were at POR a couple of years back their sausage and biscuit at the food court was considered a snack. There will also be several types of Danish and other pastries that are considered snacks.
One of the best snacks in our opinion is the cinnamon roll at Gaston's Tavern in MK. Two of us will share one of those for breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom