Dining Options

HunnyPot

Original Poster
Hey y'all! First of all, thank you so much to everyone who posted about their experience with the dining plan. I did a search and read threads and threads about how wonderful the dining plan was, so we have decided to book it for our upcoming trip. I had two questions still though, after reading all the threads so, if you can help, please do!

1.) The table service meal includes 1 single serving, non-alcoholic beverage. Does this mean we can't have refills on any of these types of drinks? This might sound silly, but we have a couple of camels in our party and want to make sure they can get refills on soda. :lol:

2.) Can you share a table service meal with someone else in your party and only use one meal on the plan? I saw this touched on in previous threads, but I'm still unsure about it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. This will be the first time using the plan, so we want to make sure we get the most out of it. We'll be trying 3 restaurants we've never eaten at before, and going to 2 old favorites. Here are our choices:

:slurp:
Spoodles
Crystal Palace, breakfast
Rose and Crown
Boma
Alfredo's

I get to book later this week! I'm so pumped! Again, thanks for any advice you can offer! :)

musicman52086

Good choices! Went to Spoodles for the first time two weeks ago, it was absolutely amazing! Try the Mediterranean Dips if you're feeling a bit adventurous...they're really great.

jchriscandy

I don't know about sharing a meal, but I do know that the refills on drinks are included. I don't think my glass was empty at any time during one of our table service meals.

JimboJones123

jchriscandy said:
I don't know about sharing a meal, but I do know that the refills on drinks are included. I don't think my glass was empty at any time during one of our table service meals.

depending on where you eat -- refills on juice/milk may not be included, but sodas, coffee, tea are.

as far as sharing meals... we did this a few times -- so we could hit one dinner at say 4 -- another dinner at say 7 -- then we just paid for the extra drink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom