Dining Christmas Week

jaygatsby

Original Poster
We're going to be there on 12/29 and I know it will be insanely busy. What are lines for food like during this time? Is it hard to find seating? We're considering making a lunch reservation at one of the full-service restaurants inside the parks to make sure we'll have a place to sit and get away from crowds, but there are not very many options and none of them seem that good.

How easy would be to leave Universal Studios, eat lunch in City Walk, then reenter Studios while it's super busy?

I'm open to any suggestions!

Last edited:

JoeCamel

We're going to be there on 12/29 and I know it will be insanely busy. What are lines for food like during this time? Is it hard to find seating? We're considering making a lunch reservation at one of the full-service restaurants inside the parks to make sure we'll have a place to sit and get away from crowds, but there are not very many options and none of them seem that good.

How easy would be to leave Universal Studios, eat lunch in City Walk, then reenter Studios while it's super busy?

I'm open to any suggestions!
Do Mythos, it is one of the few you can book a ressie for.
It is VERY easy to step out of the parks and hit Hard Rock or one of the others even get over to the Hard Rock Hotel and have lunch. Everything is close so a 10 min walk gets you almost anywhere and there are many great choices.

jaygatsby

Original Poster
Do Mythos, it is one of the few you can book a ressie for.
It is VERY easy to step out of the parks and hit Hard Rock or one of the others even get over to the Hard Rock Hotel and have lunch. Everything is close so a 10 min walk gets you almost anywhere and there are many great choices.
I think we will make a ressie for Hard Rock. Thanks for the help!

opshannon

You're certainly free to do as you wish, but if you want good food, you might solicit more opinions. Hard Rock is overpriced and just a little better than counter service in the parks.

jaygatsby

Original Poster
You're certainly free to do as you wish, but if you want good food, you might solicit more opinions. Hard Rock is overpriced and just a little better than counter service in the parks.
We’ve done Hard Rock in the past and it is a bit overpriced for what you’re getting, but I personally think it’s better than in-park food and it’s on the way between parks. It just works out the best for our plan this time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom