dining before spectromagic

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
So on the day that we fly in, we have reservations at the liberty tree tavern at 5:35pm. Spectro is at 7pm that night. My husband is worried that we won't have enough time to eat and get our to see it, but I think that it will be ok, since it runs right by there. I didn't want to get it much earlier since we arrive at the airport at noon & we need time for magical express, check in, and getting to the park & I didn't want to feel rushes. Also, I thought if it was later, we might have time for a counter service lunch when we get in.
What are your thoughts?

LuLaSue

We just got back from our trip about a week ago. I made some dinner reservations and realized they were a bit too late so, we went to the restaurants earlier and asked if they could seat us. In all but one instance (Le Celliar) they were able to accomodate us.

UKHelen

We ate at Liberty Tree on our recent trip (only 2 adults though). We were seated about 10 minutes after our ressie time and were done and outside again within an hour so I would think you should be okay.

By the way the food, service and character interaction was excellent - the second best meal in the whole three weeks (the favourite was Teppanyaki at Epcot)!

Enjoy.

mouselvrmom

Original Poster
We ate at Liberty Tree on our recent trip (only 2 adults though). We were seated about 10 minutes after our ressie time and were done and outside again within an hour so I would think you should be okay.

By the way the food, service and character interaction was excellent - the second best meal in the whole three weeks (the favourite was Teppanyaki at Epcot)!

Enjoy.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this meal! I ate there back in 2000, but the other members of my party haven't & I know my kids will love the characters in their costumes & my husband will love the comfort food!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom