Dining at Ale & Compass (Yacht Club)

petey

Original Poster
Hello All,
I have had breakfast several times at Ale & Compass and enjoyed the food and atmosphere allot. I have not been there yet for dinner. Any thoughts/suggestions of what you enjoyed to eat would be appreciated, from soups, salads, entree's, dessert etc. Thank You!!!!

cjlyon

I enjoyed the short rib when we dined there but my husband loved the pork chop. we both had the 12 layer chocolate cake but it was super rich.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I had a flatbread which was amazing. They have Parkerhouse Roll's which was my favorite thing, though you can get that at the Lounge at Ale & Compass too. We went for lunch and it was so quiet there. It was a nice peaceful time in a very loud but happy place!

bunnyman

Ate there back in October, party of two for dinner. Yes, the Parker House Rolls were excellent! I was torn between the Seafood Pot Pie or the Coastal Clambake, and went with the server's suggestion of the Pot Pie. While it was very tasty, it was extremely heavy. Would probably go for the Clambake next time. The other party member had the Pappardelle Pasta with Shrimp, and said it was good also.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

sfbntpc

We ate dinner there this summer and really enjoyed it. The rolls were very good too. We skipped desert and headed over to the Boardwalk for ice cream. We really enjoy the cafes in all the hotels

imsosarah

Hello All,
I have had breakfast several times at Ale & Compass and enjoyed the food and atmosphere allot. I have not been there yet for dinner. Any thoughts/suggestions of what you enjoyed to eat would be appreciated, from soups, salads, entree's, dessert etc. Thank You!!!!
Thanks for asking!!! We are looking at this for a dinner but don't know much about it at dinner either!!

KTK

Thanks for asking!!! We are looking at this for a dinner but don't know much about it at dinner either!!
Hello All,

We ate there this week for dinner as part of the Candlelight Processional dining package. It was very good! Appetizers could be entrees in terms of size. My wife had the flatbread, I had the shrimp, both very good. Entree wise we both had the steak which was delicious. The chocolate cake for desert was very moist even a few days later (couldn't eat everything at dinner). Would highly recommend Ale and Compass.

DisDadWoz

We had dinner on Friday night and it was great. We had found some reviews online that noted poor service and waiting for the time of reservation. We waited about 10 minutes past our reservation time which was just fine. Our server was Marco who did a great job. He interacted with us, was prompt with everything and was knowledgeable about the menu. Our food was great. I had the pappardelle with shrimp and my daughter had the catch of the day which was mahi-mahi. Both were excellent dishes. As my wife is allergic to seafood and shellfish everything was prepared separately and they accommodated it very well as always. My wife and other daughter split the short ribs and they said it was very good as well. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine as well. The only complaint was that the lemonade my girls had to drink was not very sweet and pretty much tasted like lemon water. Not a big deal but wanted to note everything. We will certainly go back. The ambiance of the restaurant was nice and we enjoyed a relaxed dining experience.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
This place has become a go to for us when staying in the Epcot area. They have some great cocktails, and well above average offerings. I really dig the Vegan options as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom