Dine with John Lasseter at Citricos at the F&W Festival

Cody5294

Original Poster
On October 19, at 12:30 p.m. you can dine with john and his wife Nancy. It will cost $130.

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/09/meet-john-lasseter-celebrity-chef-cat-cora-at-epcot-international-food-wine-fest-dinners/

It seems like John is going to be in WDW for a bit ;)

Viget

On October 19, at 12:30 p.m. you can dine with john and his wife Nancy. It will cost $130.

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/09/meet-john-lasseter-celebrity-chef-cat-cora-at-epcot-international-food-wine-fest-dinners/

It seems like John is going to be in WDW for a bit ;)

Hmmm... interesting. Maybe for a site visit to figure out how to fix the parks? One can only hope!

rudyjr13

Bump because I thought the same thing when I saw it 20 minutes ago on twitter. Interesting and hopefully what we think.

Scuttle

Maybe he will see the 16 million popcorn lights at the Grand Floridian and have something done about it. One can hope can't they.

FrankLapidus

Simply a guess but given the recent speculation it wouldn't be a surprise if DHS is the main focus of his visit to WDW, specifically a certain stunt show that might not be long for this world.

devoy1701

You most certainly were/are.

Doom-and-gloomers ONLY assume that Lassetter hates WDW, when nothing could be further from the truth. The only reason they think and say that is only because he's not always able to come to WDW--just because he doesn't go there as much as DL does not mean that he hates it.

I don't think any Doom and Gloomer has ever said that Lasseter hates WDW. The only comment I remember is that Lasseter doesn't want Carsland coming to WDW...but that was only because he wanted it to be exclusive for Disneyland.

Lassetter hating WDW...absurdity.

MerlinTheGoat

Few people think Lasseter hates WDW, including so-called "doom and gloomers". This includes '74 whom is often flamed by trolls for being a doom and gloomer here but even he has said that Lasseter has no problems with WDW.

It IS quite obvious though that he heavily favors Disneyland and would always prefer it over WDW.

The people that spun Lasseter hating WDW weren't even your standard doom and gloomers. It was actually people who just want Carsland at Hollywood Studios but think Lasseter is some greedy guy for being against it (when all he really wants is for unique attractions for each park).

ann0d

omg my son LOVES John Lasseter, he would absolutely die for the chance to meet him. But first he is only 13 and second we are at Universal that day. Oh my I really have to think about this, if he is allowed. To bad it isn't for dinner, I think we could work that out.

Captain Neo

Someone from here should go and ask if Disney is going to get serious about fixing WDW's problems also if they can please bring back Dreamfinder in Imagination

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom