Dine Line Screwed Up My ADRs

Mystic

Original Poster
I have always been one who preferred to make my ADRs over the phone with the CMs on the Dine Line but they've just converted me 100% to doing them online unless it's something that absolutely has to be done over the phone. I was just using the online system to check my ADRs for my upcoming trip, which is in less than a week (we fly out on Tuesday), as part of our last minute preparations. Well as I'm going through my list of reservations I notice that our reservation for Raglan Road doesn't come up at all. I decide to continue on and figure I'll try it again at the end and if it still won't come up I'll give Disney a call and see if they can find it. Well when I'm done checking everything, I try my Raglan Road confirmation number again and am shocked to see my CP reservation at Marrakesh pop up. I try it again and the same thing happens so I decide to give Disney a call and see what's going on.

When I call the Dine Line I get right through to a CM and after I explain that I've been checking my ADRs online and my Raglan Road reservation for Dec 5 seems to be missing, the CM checks on under my name and my mom's name and nothing. There is no reservation under either name on Sat, Dec 5 at Raglan Road at the time I told her we had it booked. She asks me if I want to go ahead and book it. Of course I tell her yes because we had already planned on eating there and had already booked it and it somehow got cancelled. :brick:

After I got off the phone with Disney dining I went back to my online reservation window and I realized what the issue was. Back when I was making my ADRs initially the must have somehow gotten the confirmation numbers mixed up when they were giving them to me. I am very meticulous when it comes to tracking my ADRs. Each ADR has a line of it's own and I do them in a specific order and I do not deviate from the order and I write the confirmation numbers down in the order that I gave the restaurant requests and I always repeat the confirmation number back to the CMs. Somehow when I was receiving the confirmation numbers, they must have gotten mixed up somehow and my Raglan Road, Marrakesh and Tony's reservation numbers all got mixed up. I know it was these three restaurants because when I put in Raglan Road's original confirmation number I got Marrakesh, when I put in Marrakesh's original confirmation I got Tony's. Problem comes in in that I cancelled my ADR at Tony's a while ago, thereby unknowingly cancelling my reservation at Raglan Road. The thing is, when I called to cancel my reservation at Tony's, I gave them the confirmation number, the date, the time and the restaurant, all of which were different from Raglan Road, and yet they didn't notice that the confirmation numbers didn't match and they proceeded to cancel Raglan Road. If I hadn't been checking my ADRs today, we wouldn't have even known about any of this until we showed up at Raglan Road and were informed that we didn't have an ADR next Saturday. :brick:

From now on we'll be booking all of our dining online

disneynut4u

On my last trip, we had several dining reservations booked. One of which was dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. When we arrived for our 5:30 meal, they did not have our reservation and they had no openings. She asked if there was anything else she could do. She called someone at Crystal Palace, and they were able to get us in right away. We had really wanted to do Liberty Tree.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom