Dine in Parks w/o Tix?

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been addressed before, a quick search yielded no results, but can you make an ADR and Dine in a restaurant in a park like Le Cellier without park tickets? My wife and I are staying at Beach Club and were contemplating ADR's and wanted to know if any of the in-park dining options were options if we don't have park tickets. Thanks for the anticipated feedback.

bmarkelon

I am almost positive this is a no. Any time I make my ADRs the CM always says that park admission is also recquired.

mickeysshoes

A park ticket is required to enter the park for any reason. This is where the park hopper option comes in handy. This way you can be free to do what you want and limit yourself to touring and eating in the same park.

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Thanks, I figured that, but I didn't see it stated anywhere on the Dining Sites via WaltDisneyWorld.com and I didn't want to limit my choices. Doesn't hurt to ask. Figured staying so close to Epcot and having a chance to eat in "The World" without my kids, I could step outside and explore the tastes of the World (Showcase)!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is shown in the guest policies when making a reservation (the box of text that you have to check that you have read but no one ever reads :D)

Dress Code, Age and Park Ticket Policies
In order to participate in this experience, Theme Park admission is required.

DizneyPryncess

It would be nice huh? We were just saying the same thing - we're staying at the Beach Club next month. I'd love to just eat in the World Showcase each night, but no such luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom