Dilemma with Booking Reservation

WDW Monorail

We have relatives coming from Italy to NY/NJ in the middle of July and they would also like to spend some time in Florida. My parents offered to take them for a couple days, one of those days staying in Disney World to visit one park and to spend one night. I will be joining them so it is 5 adults total and we will require 2 rooms (connecting rooms are not necessary if not available). I'd like for us to stay in one of the Deluxes.

I am wondering if it is better to make 2 reservations instead of 1. I know that even with two rooms under the same reservation they can be paid separately but it may end up being cheaper to have 2 reservations, one with 3 people and the other with 2 people. What is the procedure for booking 2 rooms under separate reservations in the same resort at same price point (before extra person fees)?

Rob562

As far as I know, barring special group bookings, you can only book a single room per reservation. So it's essentially just a matter of going online and booking two individual reservations. At some point in the process you can list the name of the primary guest on the *other* reservation so that the two are linked, and you can request rooms near each other.

-Rob

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

We have relatives coming from Italy to NY/NJ in the middle of July and they would also like to spend some time in Florida. My parents offered to take them for a couple days, one of those days staying in Disney World to visit one park and to spend one night. I will be joining them so it is 5 adults total and we will require 2 rooms (connecting rooms are not necessary if not available). I'd like for us to stay in one of the Deluxes.

I am wondering if it is better to make 2 reservations instead of 1. I know that even with two rooms under the same reservation they can be paid separately but it may end up being cheaper to have 2 reservations, one with 3 people and the other with 2 people. What is the procedure for booking 2 rooms under separate reservations in the same resort at same price point (before extra person fees)?

even if you try to make one reservation, the 2 rooms will have 2 separate confirmation numbers and will be paid for separately. adjoining room requests are just that--no guarantee. but they do try. :) if you want some pricing info, feel free to shoot me an email and we can work thru your different scenarios. jill@kingdomkonsultant.com

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom