Digital Scrapbooking on a Mac

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
so i really want to try to do some digital scrapbooking. i have seen so many great digital pages on this forum and i want to give it a try. i was all ready to buy the scrapbook max software and then i realized it doesn't work on macs! :cry: so upset! does anyone know of any good digital scrapbooking software for macs? i know about photoshop but i was hoping for something cheaper, like in the less than $100 range, and something that is specifically made to design scrapbook pages. if anyone knows of any good software, your advice/reviews would be greatly appreciated! :D

Fran98765

Photoshop Elements is a good plan.. much cheaper then Photoshop and perfect for digital scrapbooking. You don't want one of those programs "specifically" for scrapbooking... they really reduce the amount of things you can do and your creativity. Many only allow you to use their items already installed. Many major scrapbook sites have tons of tutorials for beginners. Also google "free digital scrapbooking" and you will find links to tons of freebies.

If you have more questions I'd be happy to help, just wanted to start you off in a general sort of way.

mouselvrmom

I'm sorry the scrapbook max didn't work on your mac! :cry:

Good luck getting a program and starting out! Can't wait to see some pages! :sohappy:

CastleBound

I have a mac and sometimes after an awesome vacation, I make a book in iPhoto. You select all your pictures, place them however you would like and add captions and comments about your trip. They come out beautiful!! A nice REAL hardcover book with a slip cover. I'm not sure if you have every considered this option, but it is completely worth it!

If you don't know how, heres some instructions: go into iPhoto, select your pictures, than on the bottom left there is a plus sign (+) click that and it ask you what you would like to make. Click on book. There is options to select your own style and size. From there all you do is start creating! Give it a shot!

Disneyfalcon

I just saw this! I will second Photoshop Elements. In addition to being able to make great pages, it's awesome for photo editing.:)

wvdisneyfamily

iPhoto is great for editing the images and putting them into a book. It is very simple to use and quite effective. Use what you already have and save yourself some money on software. It can be expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom