Digital prints and enlargements

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Who makes the best digital prints and enlargements and could possibly be found in the (desolate) central Georgia area?

I've tried CVS Pharmacy, but my black and white prints each had a different colored hue.

This is for a photography competition at next month's fair. :)

Laura

Premium Member
My personal favorite is Walmart. I love the machine they use, and the paper. Plus they are cheap!

Robfasto

If you have a month, just order online. There are a number of sites that print any size picture you want for a good price.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Robfasto said:
If you have a month, just order online. There are a number of sites that print any size picture you want for a good price.
The enlargements are from film. And I have about two weeks, plus a few days to hand-deliver.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I went with good ole' Wally World today. Most of my pictures turned out great except for one.... It was taken in color but somehow the enlargement came out in black and white? :confused:

EpcoTim

Ask what type of machine they use, for quick prints and enlargements, I find the Fuji Frontier machine to be good, and the Kodak one also. A lot of places will use generics, that slew colors and give awkward, uneven results.

Laura

Premium Member
sillyspook13 said:
I went with good ole' Wally World today. Most of my pictures turned out great except for one.... It was taken in color but somehow the enlargement came out in black and white? :confused:

That is weird!

But yeah, I love the walmart paper. I also do not like glossy prints, they get fingerprints, dents, and have too much glare. Walmart uses a nice matte paper - fuji crystal archive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom