Digital Copy of "Enchanted Tiki Room" LP?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Original Poster
Hello,
With the Tiki Room about to make it's return at WDW, it's got me in the mood to relive my favorite attraction, and I won't be back to the parks until late next year. I know that the old LP is out there to find on eBay and other various sites:

The Enchanted Tiki Room: The Original Soundtrack of the Tiki Room and the Adventurous Jungle Cruise

Are there any resources where I can find this digitally? I'm admittedly not a torrent user (never had good luck), but I guess if that is my best way to get this, so be it. I'd personally rather find a way I can pay to get either the CD (I believe they released a CD version a few years ago) or digital versons of it.

Any ideas?

Spike-in-Berlin

There is an entire package of tracks available on mousebits.com called "Enchanted Tiki Room collection" with following tracks:

1. Barker Bird from Dl

2. The Flavor of Hawaii (Dole)

3. Tiki Room Pre-Show

4. Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - 2003 Compilation Rebuild

5. Tiki Room Medley-Ragtime

6. In the Tiki Room (Instrumental enhanced)

7. In the Tiki Room (Macarena Style)

8. Tribal Tikis

9. In the Tiki Room (Hillary Duff)

10. The Adventurous Jungle Cruise

Perhaps there are some tracks among this compilation that come from the LP? Or perhaps it is the entire LP?

dreamfinder

I don't think Disney has ever released this as an official digital download. I know some stuff did make it to iTunes at one point, but I don't see it on there now so it was either never released, or has been pulled. The CD itself was part of the Wonderland Music System, which never got huge circulation (and I recall correctly was burn on demand discs) which would seriously limit the supply of physical copies.

I'm fairly certain that a copy of this has kicked around the web several times, not sure if it is currently floating around or not. Try following Martins directions -> http://www.martinsvids.net/?page_id=452

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Original Poster
Thanks. I will check both of these options out tonight when I get home from work. I'm thinking someday I am buying the LP, if for no other reason than just to own it. I've seen the entire track list on a 6 disc Disneyland boxed set of CDs that is out there as well, and digging around some boards I've seen some mention of the LP album on CD as well. Hopefully I can dig up these with the suggestions you have!

Thank you!

dreamfinder

There is an entire package of tracks available on mousebits.com called "Enchanted Tiki Room collection" with following tracks:

1. Barker Bird from Dl

2. The Flavor of Hawaii (Dole)

3. Tiki Room Pre-Show

4. Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - 2003 Compilation Rebuild

5. Tiki Room Medley-Ragtime

6. In the Tiki Room (Instrumental enhanced)

7. In the Tiki Room (Macarena Style)

8. Tribal Tikis

9. In the Tiki Room (Hillary Duff)

10. The Adventurous Jungle Cruise

Perhaps there are some tracks among this compilation that come from the LP? Or perhaps it is the entire LP?

The original release contains the tracks seen here -> www.mountainears.org/wm/index.php?o...e-enchanted-tiki-room/jungle-cruise&Itemid=12 The tracks on the one you list line up close with a fan made disc that had the same name/catalog number, but was "A Grinning Ghost Production" released in 2003. So its close, but not quite the same.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Original Poster
I don't think Disney has ever released this as an official digital download. I know some stuff did make it to iTunes at one point, but I don't see it on there now so it was either never released, or has been pulled. The CD itself was part of the Wonderland Music System, which never got huge circulation (and I recall correctly was burn on demand discs) which would seriously limit the supply of physical copies.

I'm fairly certain that a copy of this has kicked around the web several times, not sure if it is currently floating around or not. Try following Martins directions -> http://www.martinsvids.net/?page_id=452

This worked great. I was able to find one that is good enough for me (the one from Mousebits). The entire show is on in one track, and even get the Barker Bird.

Now I can postpone my purchase of the LP for a little while. There is always a chance my folks have it buried somewhere at home anyway.

Thank you to everyone!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Original Poster
May I ask what tracks you found? Those I listed up or even some additional?

I believe it was the ones that you listed. I left a few off my download, as I do not, and I repeat NOT need the Macarena Style version :lol:

This morning I got to brighten my spirits on the ride in to work listening to the Barker Bird and the entire original Tiki Room show. Boy does that make me happy.

Spike-in-Berlin

I believe it was the ones that you listed. I left a few off my download, as I do not, and I repeat NOT need the Macarena Style version :lol:

This morning I got to brighten my spirits on the ride in to work listening to the Barker Bird and the entire original Tiki Room show. Boy does that make me happy.

I am so with you about this! I heard the entire show today at least three times. Enjoy!

Perhaps you want to become a member of the new social group Enchanted Tiki Room Clubhouse?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom