Digital Camera Woes...

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
Over the weekend, I was using my sister's Canon Digital Rebel G. She hadn't told me anything about it, and it had been a loooong while since I had used it. While she was out, I decided to check her memory cards to see how much space was left on them. Well, stupid me couldn't remember how to put the friggin things in, so I turned them every which way and ended up bending one of the readers. Now it won't read any of the cards.
Is there a way to bend the reader back? If so, what's the best way I can do it? Or do I need to take it some where (I'm in a rather small town, so I don't know where I could go to do it....would the Geek Squad at Best Buy help me out?)
Help!!:brick:

WDWFREAK53

Over the weekend, I was using my sister's Canon Digital Rebel G. She hadn't told me anything about it, and it had been a loooong while since I had used it. While she was out, I decided to check her memory cards to see how much space was left on them. Well, stupid me couldn't remember how to put the friggin things in, so I turned them every which way and ended up bending one of the readers. Now it won't read any of the cards.
Is there a way to bend the reader back? If so, what's the best way I can do it? Or do I need to take it some where (I'm in a rather small town, so I don't know where I could go to do it....would the Geek Squad at Best Buy help me out?)
Help!!:brick:

Can't help you there but I was just reading your sig.

I love Mitch!

I want to be the guy that names appliances...you just take what it does...and at "er" to the end of it...

What does this do? It toasts...we'll call it a toaster. What does this do? It blends...we'll call it a blender...

What does this do? It keeps things fresh. Fine, then I'll call it a Fresher.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom