Diet Mnt Dew!!!! @ POP?

bucklepants

(Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it on the search.) Can anyone confirm or deny if Everything POP has diet Mnt Dew? I know the parks don't carry Mnt Dew at all, at least I've never seen it. I'm contemplating ordering groceries if it's not available. LOL!

bigorangeandy

As stated above, only Coke products. I understand, my wife has to have a Pepsi everyday, so we bring a supply with us which is easy since we have always driven. If the only thing that you would be getting from a grocery delivery is the DMD it might be cheaper to ship some to yourself several days before you leave.

Upvote 0

GoofGoof

Premium Member
(Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it on the search.) Can anyone confirm or deny if Everything POP has diet Mnt Dew? I know the parks don't carry Mnt Dew at all, at least I've never seen it. I'm contemplating ordering groceries if it's not available. LOL!

I work at a company that relocated from Minnesota to NJ and we still have a lot MN transplants working here. We had to have the cafeteria start stocking both regular and diet Mountain Dew. I never met a more enthusiastic group of Mt Dew fans. I saw on your profile you are from MN so it made me laugh:). Are you a big fan of the MN state fair too?

To answer your question, I have never seen it on property, but garden grocer does sell 12 packs of diet dew. They have a $40 min order so you would either have to buy a lot of dew or pick up something else too, but they will deliver to your hotel.
http://www.gardengrocer.com/

Upvote 0

bucklepants

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. The MN comment is very funny, and yes we do attend the State Fair about every other year. :) I drink diet coke too, but I prefer diet dew. I learned to drink diet coke though because far more places carry it, like Disney, and for some reason the few times I've been to Vegas it was hard to find a dew. We were thinking of sending a package down ahead of time, but shipping is a bit exorbitant for what we want to send. Anyways... I will map the Hess station and see if there is one close to POP, otherwise I may have to make dew... haha... ahem.. sorry.

Upvote 0

Sammy5150

I am thrilled to see more Diet Dew fans out there. We always find a way to get some diet Dew when we are down there. Often we have a rental car so it's no biggie to find it. I think i would literally rent a car for a day to get out of Disney to a supermarket for the Dew (and some beer while I'm out).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom