Did termites eat Paint the Night to?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
It hasn’t even ran the equivalent to a year and it seems like MSEP has had more play than PTN since it was first rolled out. In addition to that hype there was also talk about them building Paint the Night for Disney World. Not to mention they were so stingy that they swapped out units instead of adding to its short length. I’m not at all a fan of Paint the night but I’m starting to think it’s failed with the audience to only have seen it for 3 short runs within 4 years.

brb1006

You mean too?

Termites did not eat it. It’ll be back.

Don’t forget that place in Hong Kong either.
8ae.gif

cmwade77

I have said it before, but I will say it again, there are turns that Paint the Night can't make at Magic Kingdom due to the size, so unless they change the floats completely, there is no way Paint the Night can't go to Magic Kingdom.

TTA94

Might be interesting to note Paint The Night now shows up in the Disneyland search bar on their website. Though when you click on it nothing opens.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I say instead of trying to import PTN...rebuild SpectroMagic with today's tech and premiere it for the 50th! That way we have our own night parade again. Who else agree?
I half wonder if they plotted a fake death for spectromagic so we would forget about. Then Bring half of it back which would be a sick move.

TTA94

Interesting thought! Who knows what Disney have up their sleeve.

Last rumor for WDW is some type of projection parade. If true hopefully not a modern light magic situation. Moving away from traditional lighted parade floats gets me nervous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom