Did I hear "Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit" in the new Epcot Forever fireworks soundtrack?

ArmoredRodent

Original Poster
Watched the WDWMagic video, and at about 6:40 into the video, it sounded like the bass singers were saying "Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit," which, of course, has been gone for years from the Land pavilion. Checked it several times, and it really sounded like it. Since the fireworks' theme is about the development of Epcot, bringing back that little snippet, much beloved, would be appropriate. But maybe I imagined it?

Animaniac93-98

Watched the WDWMagic video, and at about 6:40 into the video, it sounded like the bass singers were saying "Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit," which, of course, has been gone for years from the Land pavilion. Checked it several times, and it really sounded like it. Since the fireworks' theme is about the development of Epcot, bringing back that little snippet, much beloved, would be appropriate. But maybe I imagined it?

It's a part of the show and has been since its original debut in 2019.

DonaldDoleWhip

Such as "A Whole New World" from the Aladdin VR simulator ;)
I know this is a joke, but Aladdin VR simulator - was there ever something like that in Epcot?

Thinking of the magic carpet experience at DisneyQuest that felt like the coolest thing at the time, along with virtual Jungle Cruise.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Celebrate the future hand in hand, or 100 other songs would have been a better option.

The song you suggested was an EPCOT specific song and the point of A Whole New World being the final song in EPCOT Forever is to transition to Harmonious as it relies heavily on Disney movie songs. So really it wouldn't have been a better option for what Disney was trying to accomplish.
If EPCOT Forever was going to be more than a temporary place holder perhaps they would have finished with the song you would have preferred.

monorail81

And there’s also the “Cha! Cha! Cha!”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom