Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant

disneyC97

Looking at the menus, is this still an extension of Liberty Tree? We're looking at reservations and Liberty Tree is full, but Diamond is open. Trying to figure out if it's still acting as overflow.
We had Liberty Tree lunch reservations in late July and when we got there they sat us in Diamond Horseshoe…same menu. Piano on stage played occasionally but hard to hear over the din of the lunch crowd.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Looking at the menus, is this still an extension of Liberty Tree? We're looking at reservations and Liberty Tree is full, but Diamond is open. Trying to figure out if it's still acting as overflow.
Yes the menu is exactly the same.

Diamond Horseshoe recently became bookable as a option separate from Liberty Tree because many guests complained of being put there “when we wanted to SIT in the Tavern!”

So now guests get to choose where they want to sit.

jpinkc

I would love to see Disney get any good Streetmosphere going, but that costs $$$ and Disney is no longer about the experience. I was very surprised at how much Streetmosphere there was at UO, especially in the Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. That really struck home to me how much of that is gone from WDW and its a shame!

castlecake2.0

Yes the menu is exactly the same.

Diamond Horseshoe recently became bookable as a option separate from Liberty Tree because many guests complained of being put there “when we wanted to SIT in the Tavern!”

So now guests get to choose where they want to sit.
I was one of those people lol. I love colonial American history, and as I waited in the lobby saw them taking people over to diamond horseshoe and was not too excited about that option. I told the podium I was happy to wait but I wanted to be in the tavern and they obliged. I could see people having a preference so I’m glad it’s a bookable option now.

TrainsOfDisney

I was one of those people lol. I love colonial American history, and as I waited in the lobby saw them taking people over to diamond horseshoe and was not too excited about that option. I told the podium I was happy to wait but I wanted to be in the tavern and they obliged. I could see people having a preference so I’m glad it’s a bookable option now.
It seems reasonable to want to sit in the Liberty Tree Tavern if you made a reservation at the Liberty Tree Tavern.

TrainsOfDisney

I would love to see Disney get any good Streetmosphere going, but that costs $$$ and Disney is no longer about the experience. I was very surprised at how much Streetmosphere there was at UO, especially in the Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. That really struck home to me how much of that is gone from WDW and its a shame!
@equityben - of streetmosphere and frozen fame is now performing at Universal streetmosphere as a director.

TrojanUSC

anyone been here recently? You don't have to order the all you can eat service right there are separate menu items it looks like. Is it worth a lunch or would one of the others be better? Have dined everywhere but here so thought we would give it a try, just a party of 2. Do you sit with others or have your own table? Thanks

It's a set menu. No a la carté options. This venue shares their kitchen with LTT (and Skipper Canteen), so it's a bit easier/cheaper to just serve what's being served next door.

Really wish LTT would bring back their lunch menu. Some great options that went away when they reopened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom