DHS Plan Help

zweltar

My wife and I are having a heck of a time coming up with a game plan for DHS. This is our first trip with a toddler (almost 3) and we've never really explored the offerings for little kids, so we have no idea how much time to allocate for what and where.

We know we want to go to TSMM first thing on an EMH morning, ride once standby and then again FP+. That would be first thing in the morning. My MIL and I want to ride ToT. There are some rides we don't really care to do. We'd like to hit as much of the other stuff as possible, though.

Must See: TSMM (FP+), Muppets, Star Tours (rider swap), Disney Jr. Live, Frozen Sing Along, ToT (only 2 of 4 adults want to do this one)

Don't Want to See: BATB, Little Mermaid, Indiana Jones, RNRC

Any help would be appreciated. We feel like we've hit a wall on this one.Can't think of a route that would work well, can't think of FP plans, can't think of anything. Probably because DHS is the park we're least familiar with. Thanks in advance!

DManRightHere

I think you have everything pretty well planned. It is not a very large park. The biggest hike is to ToT. Don't forget the great movie ride, and the little one may like Honey I shrunk the kids if it is still open.

Upvote 0

zweltar

Original Poster
I think you have everything pretty well planned. It is not a very large park. The biggest hike is to ToT. Don't forget the great movie ride, and the little one may like Honey I shrunk the kids if it is still open.
Unfortunately, Honey I Shrunk the Kids will be closed by the time we are there. And here I was excited to have an excuse to play in there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom