DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

Pam Hates Penguins

I would rather see several Pixar properties in that space instead of one or two. Incredibles and Monsters would be cool. I would love to see an area for the movie Up. One of the favorite Pixar movies. On the flip side, more Indiana Jones movies coming out. You could build a pretty cool mini land using that character. Who knows?:) but exciting times coming to WDW.

Let's brainstorm! An Up ride. In my opinion, not in Hollywood Studios, but in Epcot or Magic Kingdom would be great.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Star Wars land announced in August 2015 - March 2016, nothing at all been done.

Tells you pretty much everything how in a rush they are to do this. Hardcore $$$ won't be spent till Iger leaves, he won't want massive spend on his watch - it will eat into his profits and bonuses. All this is just a charade and setting it up for the next CEO to spend the money.

Do you really have some facts that says that construction is not starting in April or are you just tossing out something to see if you can get a reaction. I know this is a discussion sight, but I for one would hope that there is some facts to back up what you are saying.

FigmentJedi

"I’m still here and I’m staying! You hear that, New York Street? I’m staying here. THE FROG IS STAYING!"

themuppetstakemanhattan04.jpg

NormC

Star Wars land announced in August 2015 - March 2016, nothing at all been done.

Tells you pretty much everything how in a rush they are to do this. Hardcore $$$ won't be spent till Iger leaves, he won't want massive spend on his watch - it will eat into his profits and bonuses. All this is just a charade and setting it up for the next CEO to spend the money.
Welcome back Jas.

Brian Swan

It seems that today's news story indicating a "formal" renaming/creation of "Muppet Courtyard" is a good indication that Muppets 3D is in for the long haul, the old Pizza Planet will likely get a Muppet re-theme, and Momma Melrose may, in the future, also get a re-theme. Although the Muppets will never really be "Disney" to me, I think keeping a very popular "family" franchise alive in the park is a good thing.

matt9112

I used it last year at Universal and the extra money spent for the day to have no lines was worth it 110% Was able to hit every ride and a few multiple times!! Yes expensive but man it was so worth it for the one day as I only had one day to do both parks!

I will say that I have been to Universal a few times and never needed the passes the only 3 lines I can remember is rip ride rock it for 25 and minion mayhem for 25 as well as the hogwarts express for an hour (leaving park before HHN) we always go on off season though.

dstrawn9889

Okay cool. Things are starting to move along. I wondered if they will try to take apart the steel bleachers at LMA and move them to Wide world of Sports. Slowly but surely. Thanks for the info.
Disney would rather recycle things than re-use... no real reason to re-use, it would cost as much or more to carefully break them down and move them... man this seems to be the new mantra that i am saying... JUST LIKE THE WATER TOWER and THE BAH

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom