DHS CARS LAND

clemmo

From what I saw hinted about the project, it's probably for the best. But I'd love it if a bold new expansion of Frontierland would actually be on the table for the 50th (*cough* Western River Expedition), especially if it could involve expanding around the north side of the RoA to create more walkable guest space and eventually get ride of the Splash/BTMRR dead end.
Agreed. I'd love to see a new attraction/expansion for the 50th along with new nighttime shows. Preferably the expansion would rid of that horribly overcrowded dead end at BTMR

clemmo

A new nighttime show or parade would be great but MK needs new rides like DHS needs more closures. Fix the other parks first.
I'd completely agree about the other parks needing more however by the 50th if Epcot gets their revamp all the parks will have gotten something in the last 5 years except MK. They don't really need another attraction it just would be nice as it would be the first since NFL and we all know how that went

Bacon

Let this thread be a reminder than no matter who says something that things and plans can change.

The OP certainly knows what they're talking about.
iu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom