Deustchland Meets Disneyland (An Mharrington Revival)

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Almost Ten Years, An Special User Named Mharrington Originally Created His Own and Original Version of Disneyland Berlin (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ea-for-a-disneyland-resort-in-germany.108577/) which was Years Prior to Shanghai Disneyland. So, In This Revival Version of Disneyland Berlin, It Have Enchanted Castle (or in German, We Call It Verwünschten Schlosses). It Will be Based Between California (Rehab that Has Star Wars Land), Tokyo Disneyland and the Newly Soon-to-be-Open Shanghai Disneyland.

It Will have Lands:
1, Main Street World Bazzar
2. Adventureland
3. Westernland
4. Critter Country
5. Fantasyland
6. ToonTown
7. Star Wars Land
8. Tomorrowland

The Attractions, Restaurants and Shows will be Announced Later. So, What Do You think about This Revival of Mharrington's Classic Berlin Project so Far?

mharrington

Almost Ten Years, An Special User Named Mharrington Originally Created His Own and Original Version of Disneyland Berlin (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ea-for-a-disneyland-resort-in-germany.108577/) which was Years Prior to Shanghai Disneyland. So, In This Revival Version of Disneyland Berlin, It Have Enchanted Castle (or in German, We Call It Verwünschten Schlosses). It Will be Based Between California (Rehab that Has Star Wars Land), Tokyo Disneyland and the Newly Soon-to-be-Open Shanghai Disneyland.

It Will have Lands:
1, Main Street World Bazzar
2. Adventureland
3. Westernland
4. Critter Country
5. Fantasyland
6. ToonTown
7. Star Wars Land
8. Tomorrowland

The Attractions, Restaurants and Shows will be Announced Later. So, What Do You think about This Revival of Mharrington's Classic Berlin Project so Far?

Actually, I'm having second thoughts about Frontierland as its own land. I'm thinking about merging Frontierland with Adventureland. I'm actually thinking of basing this park, at least partially, on the abandoned concept for the original plans for Hong Kong Disneyland, like so:
imagineering-book-66-web.jpg

One reason is because I don't want it to be too similar to Paris. One thing we could bring to this park is the Once Upon a Time attraction in the castle.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Actually, I'm having second thoughts about Frontierland as its own land. I'm thinking about merging Frontierland with Adventureland. I'm actually thinking of basing this park, at least partially, on the abandoned concept for the original plans for Hong Kong Disneyland, like so:
imagineering-book-66-web.jpg

One reason is because I don't want it to be too similar to Paris. One thing we could bring to this park is the Once Upon a Time attraction in the castle.

I Won't Make It to Similar to the Paris Version, But It Might be Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland La Mode.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Even the fireworks show with mapping projections?

Yes. I Will include the Mapping Show and It Have World of Color: Celebrate. Instead of Neil Patrick Harris, There will be a German Celebrity instead to Take His Place, Due to Disneyland Berlin is Contains German. I Won't include Disney Dreams from Disneyland Paris, Because I Think Mharrington was Right.

Twilight_Roxas

or Tokyo's Once Upon A Time or a new nighttime show that uses both languages like if its Once Upon A Time Jiminy Cricket would be the host & speaking German with some segments being German, and some segments being English or just a exclusive nighttime show for the park.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
or Tokyo's Once Upon A Time or a new nighttime show that uses both languages like if its Once Upon A Time Jiminy Cricket would be the host & speaking German with some segments being German, and some segments being English or just a exclusive nighttime show for the park.

That's a Great Idea. You have a Great Idea of All.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
To Start with Disneyland Germany. Let's Begin with Main Street World Bazaar. It Will be Resemble Florida and Japan Versions of Main Street)

World Bazaar

Attractions:
Disneyland Railroad
Disney Gallery
Main Street Vehicles
The Walt Disney Story
Omnibus

Restaurants:
Plaza Restaurant (Featuring British, American and German Food)
The Crystal Palace
Casey's Corner
The Great American Egg House
Coffee House (Presented by Starbucks)
Jolly Holiday Bakery
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Shopping:
Some of the Shops will be the Same as From Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland while Rest of the Last Three Shops will be Florida Version.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
Now about the Disneyland Railroad, It Will Features the Rerouted California Version of the Original Disneyland Railroad.
ROA-Rendering-613.jpg

image_39784.jpg

It Will Feature Some Elements from Disneyland's Vintage Ride Nature's Wonderland and Rainbow Caverns as Well. And Yes, I Will Include Primeval World Segment as You Before Return to World Bazaar.

mharrington

I was thinking about including the railroad around the park at first. But Shanghai Disneyland doesn't have this, so there may not be a train around the park here, either. However, taking a cue from the original Disneyland Asia plans, the train station would have a train and both would be a restaurant.

orlando678-

I think it woud be better to create a park very different from Disneyland Paris so that people would want to visit both resorts. Alo maybe give world bazaar and frontierland a new twist or skip frontierland and create a new land because Europe isn't interested in the old west anymore. They have that in France, where its still popular but in Germany, meh not really.

Twilight_Roxas

I think it woud be better to create a park very different from Disneyland Paris so that people would want to visit both resorts. Alo maybe give world bazaar and frontierland a new twist or skip frontierland and create a new land because Europe isn't interested in the old west anymore. They have that in France, where its still popular but in Germany, meh not really.
That's why I suggested Marvel.

mharrington

Like I said, the Shanghai park is a departure from other Disney parks out there, so perhaps we can take some inspiration from that.

MANEATINGWREATH

I have to agree with @orlando678-, Germany is so close to France that said theme park would need to be different enough to give European residents and tourists a reason to go there. As it stands, Disneyland Paris is the number one tourist destination in Europe, so why detract from that?

I'd recommend building a big theme park that is completely unique rather than the typical Magic Kingdom.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
So Any Idea where I Could Relocate this Revival. Having Frontierland be Reconverted into Combination of Critter Country from Disneyland and Liberty Square from Florida's Magic Kingdom, I Have a New Frontierland Type Theme. Liberty Country.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom