News Details of Disney's Animal Kingdom Earth Month 2021 celebration

jaklgreen

I am excited to actually be there while they do one of these events. I always seem to miss them. You all can hate on it, I will enjoy the offerings. 😁

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I am excited to actually be there while they do one of these events. I always seem to miss them. You all can hate on it, I will enjoy the offerings. 😁

If you get excited about a cupcake, a pin, a photo background, a self-guided “challenge”, and “special” characters added to a cavalcade, more power to you. This is BAU stuff as far as I’m concerned. They could do much more and much better. But... Covid.

jaklgreen

If you get excited about a cupcake, a pin, a photo background, a self-guided “challenge”, and “special” characters added to a cavalcade, more power to you. This is BAU stuff as far as I’m concerned. They could do much more and much better. But... Covid.
Yep, I am excited to see something new. I usually go at the same time of year and am kind of sick of the same themed items. Everyone likes something different. Frankly, I think character meet and greets are stupid. Ok, I am standing next to Mickey, AGAIN. Let me take yet another picture with a giant mouse that I will never look at again. You see how rude it is to make fun of what other's like?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom