Desserts!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
So, where in WDW do you like to go for dessert? What is your favorite dessert? I am curious because usually we are too full for dessert and never really get to order it.

On my next trip I think I am going to make it a point to try to save room for dessert!

mpoppins217

The Creme Brulee at Brown Derby is delicious (better than Le Cellier's in my opinion--which I'm sure is blasphemy by some haha). The main street bakery has some great treats if you get there earlier in the night (after the parade is a lost cause usually). Other than that...my family doesn't really eat desserts either unless its ice cream from a cart.:ROFLOL:

TwoTigersMom

The Creme Brulee at Brown Derby is delicious (better than Le Cellier's in my opinion--which I'm sure is blasphemy by some haha). The main street bakery has some great treats if you get there earlier in the night (after the parade is a lost cause usually). Other than that...my family doesn't really eat desserts either unless its ice cream from a cart.:ROFLOL:

Ohh I've never had the creme brulee at Brown Derby. So is it really worth the visit to get it? I don't have Brown Derby on my list, but should I?

Oh and so far my favorite dessert has got to be the chocolate cake from Whispering Canyon Cafe

skeeder

I must say Citricos has the best creme brulee at WDW. It is mango creme brulee and normally I dont like mango.:slurp:

mpoppins217

mmm mango creme brulee sounds nummies.

I would try brown derby just for the experience. I thought it was good, not great but good. I would only consider going again though for the desserts (had the creme brulee and grapefruit cake, both absolutely delicious :slurp:)

tjkref418

I thought I would be the only one voting for the mango creme brulee, as it is a little different, but...it is out of this world...:slurp:

imagine_82

cristal palace does a mean coconut flan...it's luscious. i also like the banana bread pudding with bailey's sauce. yum! my DH & i roll out of there after eating, so we make sure that there is plenty of time to walk it off before wishes!

MouseMadness

So, where in WDW do you like to go for dessert? What is your favorite dessert? I am curious because usually we are too full for dessert and never really get to order it.

On my next trip I think I am going to make it a point to try to save room for dessert!

I never realized that having dessert had anything to do with being hungry or having room for it :lookaroun :eek:

Sticky toffee pudding at Rose and Crown!! I've said it before, and I still stand by this one :slurp:

LowesChevy

The Spoodles dessert sampler is really good-you get a little taste of everything. The Profiterolles with chocolate sauce at Chefs de France are mighty good too.

rainfully

My 3 favorite desserts:

Bread & Butter Pudding at Raglan Road
Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef
Bananas Foster Pineapple Bread Pudding at 'Ohana

Now these are my favorite after dinner at a sit-down restaurant desserts.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Zebra Domes at Boma...with a Simba paw print chaser...
Tie Dyed Cheescake - Pop
Smores - 50's Prime Time
Pumpkin Cheescake - Brown Derby
Chocolate Moose - Le Cellier.....tastes OK, but gotta give kudo's for the appearance

and even if it's not at a restaurant.....dole whip!!!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

disney21

another vote for STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING. It is unbelievable and i get it everytime we go to R&C.... the smores in 50's are also great if you love smores.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom