Desgin your own Fantasyland!

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
So I thought we could have a little fun and we all could mesh our ideas together and make our own Fantasyland Expansion! So I'm going to start!

So here is my idea's :)

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST SECTION

Attractions

1. Tale of Beauty and the Beast - A New Family Dark Ride

Welcome to the Tale of Beauty and the Beast where you are the guest! Climb aboard the enchanted chair and travel through the tale as old as time! You'll see all of your favorite characters such as Belle, The Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Ms. Potts, and many more! These characters will become full Audio Anamatronics! A Story is waiting for you!

- The entrance to the ride will be the same as the Belle M+G is today but once you enter, you will play with all of Marucie's inventions as apart of the interactive queue! Then as you keep going you go magically through the magic mirror and are in the West Wing of the Beast Castle!

SCENES OF THE RIDE

Scene One: Stained Glass Windows
Listen to the Narrator tell the story of the Curse upon the Beast and before entering the next scene you hear "For how could anyone love a Beast"
Scene Two: Belle's Village/Bonjour!
The Townfolk greet you with a Hello! and you see Belle begin to wonder why her father has not returned from the fair! In the center Belle sits on the fountain reading her book to the sheep! And Gaston trying to impress her and the three ladies wanting Gaston!
Scene Three: Into the Forest/The Castle
Belle is lost in the woods she comes upon the Castle and when she enters it she comes upon her father and the Beast! He lets her Father go but she remains.
Scene Four: The West Wing/The Rose
You enter into the west wing going foward and there you see the Rose at the end of the Hallway and before you get to it you hear the Beast yelling at you to get out!
Scene Five: Be Our Guest!
After leaving the West Wing, you are in the dining room and the biggest musical number! And you are immursed in the sounds and the smells of the Dining Room with Lumiere on top of many dishes singing and tea cups spinning around you! and much much more!
Scene Six: Kill the Beast
Now back in the village, the villagers learn of Belle's kidnap and they make their plan to kill the Beast and march off into the dark night with Gaston leading them!
Scene Seven: Beauty and the Beast
Ms. Potts sings as Belle and the Beast enjoy their first dance together with the stars shining and the love in the air!
Scene Eight: The Castle Battle
The Castle has been invaded and all of the enchanted servents fight back against the angry villagers! While the Beast and Gaston fight, Gaston is thrown off the tower and the Beast is almost dead.
Scene Nine: The Last Petal
As the last petal falls Belle hugs the Beast as he is dying and she says the words "I Love You"
Scene Ten: Transformation
The Beast and the rest of the servants are transformed back into their former selves and Belle and the Beast share their first kiss!
Scene Eleven: Happily Ever After
Everything is back to normal and Belle and the Prince dance together as 'Beauty and the Beast' plays and as you leave you see the final stained glass window!
(I know lots of scenes)

2. Belle's Garden
Beside Belle's cottage go into her garden where you will meet Belle and re-tell the classic tale of the Beauty and the Beast!

Restaurants

1. Be Our Guest Restaurant
Same as it was described in original plans!
2. Gaston's Tavern

LITTLE MERMAID SECTION

Attractions

1. Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
2. Ariel's Grotto
Come and meet Ariel in her all new Grotto!

ALICE IN WONDERLAND SECTION

Attractions

1. Alice's Wonderland Adventure
Go into the famous Wonderland! Enter through the tree Alice did and fall down down down into Wonderland! There you can play in the Tulgy wood! Enjoy a nice Tea party with the Mad Hatter and March hare! Play in the White Rabbit's house! and have a nice Cactus race with the Dodo! In the Mad Hatter Tea Party you will meet an actual Hatter and March Hare and you enjoy some tea the occasonal MOVE DOWN and Un-Birthday singing! In the Tulgy wood play charades with the Momeraths, Hide and seek with the Cheshire Cat, and play with some of the many creatures in the wood!

Maze Areas
1. The Cactus Race
2. White Rabbit's House
3. The Flower Garden
4. Tulgy Wood
5. Mad Hatter's Tea Party
6. Queen of Hearts Garden and Castle

DUMBO SECTION

Attractions

1. Dumbo (x2)

Same as the plans
2. The Great Goffini!
Same as the Plans

SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS SECTION

Attractions

1. Dopey's Wild Mine
Dopey takes a wrong turn in the Dwarf's mine and travels through the restricted area of the mine and goes over hills and down them! He then enters into the Queen's dungeon where he learns her plans for Snow White! Now he must escape before it's too late!

-This ride will use the same technology as the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train with the swinging carts but this ride will be all Dopey!
- It will travel in and out of the mountain as you are emerged into the amazing scenery!
- This ride will close the original Dark ride and this will serve as a replacement!

2. The Dwarf's Cottage

Go into the Dwarf's cottage and meet not only Snow White but the seven Dwarf's mine and there you will sing the Silly Song and have a great time with dancing and celebrating!

SO! That's the area where all the construction is being done now! So I am now going to move into the original Fantasyland!

1. Once Upon a Dream: The Story of Sleeping Beauty
Enter into this brand new dark ride of Sleeping Beauty! On the original site of Snow White's Scary Adventure's and see the new story being told! You will see Maleficent face off against Prince Phillipp! The three good fairies prepare for Aurora's birthday and the moment when Aurora pricks her finger on the spinning wheel! It's a new ride you've been waiting for!

DESCRIPTION OF SCENES COMING SOON!

2. Neverland Island
On the former land of the Skyway station will become home to the Neverland play area! Go to the land that lies to the Second Star to the Right and play in you're favorite areas! Then enter into the mountains and meet your favorite Neverland friends a long with all the Fairies!

Play Areas
- The Lost Boy's Tree
- Skull Rock
- Captain Hook's Ship
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Pixie Hollow

SO! That's really all I got! I do have plans for a Villian ride that would go behind the current Fantasyland and behind the area where everything is being built now! But I don't know! So reply to this with your own ideas! Comment on other people's ideas and remember to have fun! It's just for fun guys! :p

Disney Rocks

I love your ideas!

Beauty and the Beast Area (same location as now)

-Tale as Old as Time: Belle's Enchanted Adventure Dark Ride (show building will probably have to go behind the Village Haus)

-Maurice's Cottage (Storytime with Belle)

- Be Our Guest Full Service Dining
-Gaston's Tavern
-Bonjour Village Gifts

- Ariel Area (same as plans show)

- Snow White are (same as plans now)

- Dumbo's Circus (Goofini and Dueling Dumbos)

- Villain Mountain Dark Ride/Thrill Ride (where tents are now)

- Wonderland (demolish Speedway, add Teacups, change Enchanted Grove to Wonderland Refreshments, and build a ride, meet and greet, and restaurants)

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
I love your ideas!

Beauty and the Beast Area (same location as now)

-Tale as Old as Time: Belle's Enchanted Adventure Dark Ride (show building will probably have to go behind the Village Haus)

-Maurice's Cottage (Storytime with Belle)

- Be Our Guest Full Service Dining
-Gaston's Tavern
-Bonjour Village Gifts

- Ariel Area (same as plans show)

- Snow White are (same as plans now)

- Dumbo's Circus (Goofini and Dueling Dumbos)

- Villain Mountain Dark Ride/Thrill Ride (where tents are now)

- Wonderland (demolish Speedway, add Teacups, change Enchanted Grove to Wonderland Refreshments, and build a ride, meet and greet, and restaurants)

NICE I am dying for a Villain Dark ride! lol

docnabox

NICE I am dying for a Villain Dark ride! lol

It seems like a villain ride would be an appropriate and interesting nuance to the mix, doesn't it?

I have always thought a mountain ride themed to Sleeping Beauty would be a wonderful addition. Maleficent's lair was on Forbidden Mountain if I recall correctly and, forgetting that Everest is also termed Forbidden Mountain, that seems like a great basis for a ride depicting the battle between Maleficent and Phillip to save Aurora. It just seems fitting that in the shadows of all that is bright and happy in Fantasyland, there would be a craggy mountain in the distant shadows! :lol:

ScorpionX

Here is the Fantasyland I came up with for Disneyland Croatia.

Attractions:
  1. Cinderella Castle
  2. Pinocchio's Daring Journey
  3. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
  4. The Mickey Mouse Musical Revue
  5. it's a small world
  6. The Matterhorn Bobsleds
  7. Alice in Wonderland
  8. The Skyway to Fantasyland
  9. Peter Pan's Flight
  10. The Quest for the Black Cauldron
  11. Snow White's Scary Adventures
  12. The Disneyland Croatia Carousel
  13. Dumbo the Flying Elepahnt
  14. Mrs. Pott's Dancing Cupboard
Shopping:
  • The Mad Hatter
  • The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
  • Sir Mickey's
  • The Seven Dwarfs' Diamond Mine
  • The AristoCats
  • The Glass Slipper Shoe Shoppe
  • The Kingdom Menagerie
  • small world toy shoppe
Dining:
  • Cinderella's Royal Feast
  • The Pinocchio Village Haus
  • Gaston's Tavern
  • Gurgi's Munchies & Crunchies
  • Cleo's
  • The Old Mill
  • small world ice cream

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
Only thing I would do is keep WDW's and bring the Mattehorn. It's the missing link.

LOL It would be cool to have that but maybe is they built the Switzerland pavillion in EPCOT we would have it but we have Everest so I like that better lmao

Toonfan1

a new and Improved fastayland for disneyland Cailfornia.this will built into the exsting fastayland theathear area were princess meet'n'greets are now.

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
Hey guys! Thought I would update my this thing! So I am currently making a map of my fantasyland expansion using the blueprints! I just added the Alice in Wonderland maze! and I moved the Tea Cups closer to the maze onto an island simular to Disneyland Paris! lol It's going to be cool! And I will upload them soon along with blueprints of the following:

. Tale of Beauty and the Beast
. Alice's Wonderland Adventure
. Dopey's Wild Mine
. Once Upon A Dream: Story of Sleeping Beauty
. Neverland Island

Hope to update soon! it's a really long process! lol :ROFLOL:

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
My own interpretation of the Fantasyland expansion will keep much of the current expansion intact, while adding in many notable and exciting differences. Sorry, I focus a lot on Imagineering, so this may be lengthier than it needs to be.

Entering from the left side of Fantasyland, from Liberty Square, the path leads underneath the overhead structure of the Colonia Harbor House and passes under a beautiful castle wall, much in the style of Cinderella Castle. The walls are adorned with beautiful architecture and are topped with blue and gold spires. At the base of the walls, flower beds and plants are located, welcoming guests into Fantasyland. Once inside the castle walls, entering the enchanted kingdom, the path leads into the current Fantasyland area. To the left, in the former area of the Fantasyland Skyway, the Fairytale Garden is located.

The garden is adorned with beautiful flower beds and rose bushes. Since this area essentially borderlines the Haunted Mansion show building, parts of the show building will be painted to resemble a forest. Other parts will be covered with moss and sprawling vines. Further, a small, but effective waterfall will help cover the show building, while maintaining the fanciful theme of the area. The cascading waterfall empties into a small lagoon at the base of the rocky formation. At night, the entire garden glows with beautiful fiber optic lighting. The area is essentially just a small off the beaten path area, which become some of my favorite spots in a theme park.

Continuing on, the path leads towards Peter Pan’s Flight on the right and it’s a small world on the left. As often as it is discussed, the medieval theme of the area will stay, now focusing that all of these “attractions” are found within the walls of the kingdom, reinforcing the theme of the land. Not much will happen to either Peter Pan’s Flight or it’s a small world, just some essential maintenance and animatronic upkeep.

Located next to it’s a small world is Pinocchio’s Village Haus, the quick-service seating restaurant. The back half of the restaurant will be remodeled and expanded to include Stromboli’s Puppet Theater, an in-dining theatrical performance, featuring Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Stromboli and some of his favorite puppets, with all of their strings attached. The show offers a great dining experience. Back across the way, Mickey’s PhilharMagic is located. Essentially, nothing will happen to the 3-D attraction, other than the pure upkeep of the attraction.

The land then opens up into a courtyard, where Prince Charming Regal Carousel is found. The area is surrounded by beautiful flower fields and plants. Ahead of the carousel, Cinderella’s Castle looms over the entire park. Inside of the castle, Cinderella’s Royal Table and the glass portraits that depict the story of Cinderella. In the courtyard behind the castle, two pathways lead in opposite directions. One pathway heads back to Liberty Square, showcasing Cinderella’s Fountain. The other pathway proceeds to Tomorrowland, where Cinderella’s Wishing Well is found. Further down the trail, the pathway leads to the Enchanted Grove, where several Disney princesses gather for a Meet & Greet.

Across the way from the Carousel, the former area of the Snow White’s Scary Adventure attraction is found. After serving as a princess Meet & Greet area for some years, the show building is remodeled to feature an attraction based on Disney’s classic, Sleeping Beauty. The attraction features all of the pivotal scenes from the movie, much in the style of many Fantasyland dark rides. (Here is the link to my depiction of the attraction, titled Sleeping Beauty’s Tale. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=3151544&postcount=233)

Located next to the attraction is the Village Fry, an outdoor, quick-service dining area. The path leads back tothe opposite side of the castle walls. It appears as thugh all of the attractions are kept inside the walls of the kingdom, as if they’ve all gathered into this central area. Once passing through the castle walls, the pathway winds through a thick, beautiful forest, just on the outskirts of the kingdom. To the right is The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, which seemingly fits perfect with its new interactive, well-themed queue. A new Meet & Greet with Pooh and some of his friends is located alongside the attraction.

Across the way, hidden between the tall forest trees, is the entrance to the Seven Dwarves Mine Train attraction. The queue leads down into the mine of the Seven Dwarves, where guests board a mine train and go on an exciting adventure throughout the Dwarves’ sparkling mine, over the seven jeweled hills and into a beautiful woodland. However, beware, the Evil Queen may be lurking along the way. The attraction empties out into a clearing, where the Dwarves’ Cottage is found, Snow White inside, waiting to welcome any who come to visit her.

Back at the castle wall, there is a path that leads around the forest surrounding the cottage. The path follows along a small forest trail before passing over a bridge and entering Belle’s Provincial Town. The configuration of the buildings will be re-done, so that Belle’s House is actually located next to the village, rather than having the Beast’s Castle in-between them. Inside Belle’s Cottage, you’ll find a Meet & Greet with Belle and her father, Maurice, as well as the interactive Storytime With Belle.

Outside the house, the path continues through the village, which features some shops, as well as Gaston’s Tavern, a quick-service dining area that uses antlers in all of its decorating. The path continues to lead through the forest, toward a tall mountain, a castle at its peak. Once at the base of the mountain, a stone drawbridge leads its way into the Beast’s Castle. The castle serves as an amazing interactive area, featuring such locations as the West Wing and the Library. The castle also features the Be Our Guest Restaurant, a full scale, ornately designed restaurant, filled with interactive elements and other surprises.

Back outside the castle, a river beneath the stone bridge leads alongside the edge of the forest and empties into a lagoon, located at the base of Prince Eric’s castle. The area is surrounded by rock work and beautiful waterfalls. The winding pathways lead inside the waterfall caverns and proceed to Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, a beautiful re-telling of the story of the Little Mermaid, featuring characters and songs from all of the pivotal moments of the film. The attraction will stay the same as it currently is. Alongside the attraction, Ariel’s Grotto a Meet & Greet area with Ariel is found.

Traveling along the curve, the area reconnects back to front of the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction. The pathway opens up and leads to the Mad Tea Party attraction. The roof above the teacups will receive a new, fanciful design, but the ride will remain untouched. Across the way from the swirling teacups, Alice in Wonderland will be located. This dark ride is an enhanced version of the attraction at Disneyland, where guests travel down a river throughout Wonderland, riding on the petals of floating flowers.

This new attraction will take up the former space of the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. As much as I wouldn’t want to get rid of the attraction, as it still seems to be popular, I really don’t understand why it’s here. The attraction honestly doesn’t fit into Tomorrowland and takes up a good, hefty amount of space in the park. With the removal of this attraction, a new Alice in Wonderland attraction will claim its home here. Located alongside the castle is the Queen of Hearts’ Court, a new dining service location, themed to the wonders of Wonderland. The rest of the space remaining from the closure of the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway will be used for future Tomorrowland expansion. Continuing right of the Wonderland sub-section, the path leads to Tomorrowland.

North of Wonderland, the expansion continues as it currently is, as the path leads into Storybook Circus. The path leads under archways of Circus banners, displaying the amazing new sights and sideshows in the Storybook Circus. Once inside, to the direct right is The Great Goofini, a refurbished version of The Barnstormer, where Goofy has come to the circus, ready to perform his own stunts and circus acts.

Next to The Great Goofini, Dumbo’s Flying Circus is located. The attraction uses a new indoor interactive queue, where guests can explore and participate in circus acts and activities. The queue leads to a set of two Dumbo spinners, reducing the wait time of the attraction. Located across the way from the Dumbo spinners, inside a large circus tent, Pete’s Silly Sideshow is located, an interactive experience and Meet & Greet with Pete and other characters, such as Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar.

Along the backside of the circus area, the pathway leads back out of the circus and back into the forest area of Fantasyland. In the midst of the forest Rapunzel’s Tower is found, a walkthrough tour of the tower, where Meet & Greets with Rapunzel, Flynn Rider and Mother Gothel are held. Every night, floating lanterns decorate and swirl around the tower. The forest area becomes gloomy and dark, as the trees become slightly gnarilier with dead trees. Echoes come from within the forest. The area is located deep into the forest, far away from the walls of Cinderella Castle, completely in the middle of nowhere. The pathway leads to the base of Bald Mountain, a new attraction that focuses on the showcases the Disney Villains.

At the top of the mountain, an audio-animatronic Chernabog comes to life every half hour, before curling his wings and sheltering himself from the light. After entering the building at the base of the mountain, the guests arrive in the dark, gloomy queue. The queue is split into three different rooms. In the first room, the queue winds through an observatory, filled with ancient artifacts. The chamber is lit overhead from the flickering candles of a chandelier. The queue proceeds down a hallway, lined with flaming torches. The queue then empties out into a library, filled with stacks of books. As the guests proceed through the library, the flickering lanterns suddenly blow out, as several souls swarm throughout the room, as if Chernabog had summoned them. The souls disperse and disappear, as the flickering candles re-light, as if none of it had happened.

The queue leads up to the load station. The attraction vehicles consist of two seats together, in rows of five, fitting 10 people in one vehicle. The vehicles use the trackless technology found in Pooh's Hunny Hunt, to add a completely new experience to the attraction. The vehicles are painted in a dark purple and black hue and feature a dragon head on front and a dragon tail on the back. The carts takes off.

The vehicles enter the darkness, as they turn around the corner and proceed into a dim-lit chamber of the castle, featuring a mirror on the wall directly in front of the guests. Flames burst from within the mirror. After the flames and smoke clears, the face of the mirror lies within. The mirror warns that they are about to enter a world of darkness. The face within the mirror disappears and in its place, is replaced by the reflection of the on-ride guests. Suddenly, the mirror completely shatters, an effect which is done with projectors. Guests proceed through the mirror's broken frame, entering a world of darkness.

The vehicles turn into a pitch black room, as the vehicles begin to swirl and spin out of control. The vehicles take a slight dip, as lights flash across the room, the sounds of the Disney Villains laughing. The guests drop down a slightly smaller drop, before falling into the pits of a cavern. The vehicles move through the darkness, hearing the enchantments, performed by the Evil Queen. The guests come face to face with the Evil Queen, who holds a poisoned apple in her hands. The Queen states that she’ll send them all to a world of fear. The vehicle begins to shake and rumble, as the cavernous passage begins to shake and fall apart. Plumes of smoke erupt around the vehicle, as the guests descend down below the show scene, the queen's laughter echoing behind them.

The vehicle descends down into the base of an eerie green lake, where they are confronted by Hades. Hades sits on his throne, claiming that they’ll never be able to escape his Underworld. Hades opens a passageway, leading further into the Underworld. The vehicle comes face to face with the blood-thirsty Hydra, which snaps and bites at the vehicle. In the next segment of the ride, the vehicle travels down the body of the Hydra, as the monster continues to snap at the guests. The vehicle flies off the tail of the Hydra and take a rapid descent into the river of souls. The room is filled with green smoke and swirling spirits. Large spires of rock stick out from within the water. The vehicles spin throughout the world, as the souls try to grab the guests to keep them into the Underworld. The vehicles move through a cavernous passage.

The vehicles travel along a mountainous ledge. There is a steep drop of the side of the mountain. Ahead, there is what appears to be the skull of an elephant. From within, Shenzi, Bonzai and Ed cackle and appear in the eye sockets of the skull. The vehicles come face to face with a perfectly blended and themed projection screen, where Scar appears and, in amazing quality, seems to lunge at the guests. As Scar lunges at the vehicles, the ferocious lion pushes the vehicle off the ledge of the mountain, as it falls backwards down a steep drop. For a moment, the vehicle’s track travels outside, before proceeding to move back into the cavern. As the vehicle lands, a loud splash of water is heard.

The vehicles land in front of a large remodeling of Skull Rock. They enter the mouth of the skull, where they travel down a river. Fiber optic wavy lighting on the ground create the illusion of ripples on the water. Ahead, Captain Hook and Smee have deployed cannons to shoot at the trespassers. Cannon fire shoots overhead, as air jets blast at the guests. Plumes of water erupt from the river, soaking the guests. The vehicles descend down into the river, traveling into the depths of the ocean, the sound of cannon fire echoing in the distance.

The vehicles dive into the depths of the sea, where the guests come face to face with the sea witch, herself. Ursula lets out a grand laugh, stating that they’ll soon be a part of her garden of souls, pointing to the grim souls, plastered to the floor of her lair. The shell she wears around her neck glows radiantly as you leave the room. The vehicles travel through the garden of souls, heading out of Ursula’s lair. The vehicles travel down a gorge of smoky, erupting geysers. Suddenly, a geyser explodes from beneath the vehicle, sending the vehicle to the surface.

The vehicle enters into the next chamber where the guests come in contact with a huge snake version of Jafar. They circle the animatronic, traveling down the snake’s coils. This is a point where the attraction has a distinct rollercoaster feel to it. The coils of the snake act as the rollercoaster track, as the riders zoom past Jafar. A flood of smoke and red lights along the wall, make it seem like you've warped into a mysterious dimension. The vehicle leaves the room just as Jafar tries to snap at them.

The vehicles dive out of the cavernous passage and proceed down a drop on the backside of the mountain, away from view. As they proceed down, they can see the audio-animatronic of Chernabog from above. The vehicle dives back into the mountain and proceeds up a lift hill. Inside, they can hear the mountainous laugh of the villains as they proceed up the hill. There is a moment of silence in the pitch darkness, before the Villains appear before the guests. Maleficent, mistress of evil stands in front of the vehicle. In a burst of flames, Maleficent transforms into a fire-breathing dragon. Lightning flashes as the vehicles jolt back, the dragon's eyes glowing.

The vehicles quickly move foward to the dragon, but descend down into a gap, just below the dragon, escaping from Maleficent’s claws. The vehicle proceeds down the drop, crashing into the lake below the mountain. The vehicles turn around the mountain, escaping from the clutches of the villains. The vehicles re-enter a cavern and proceed into the unload, where they guests exit their vehicles. That is essentially the attraction. It’s still pretty cut and dry, as I think it’s pretty general and there’s no storyline, but you get the gist of it.
So, that’s my Fantasyland in a nutshell!

-Fantasyland-

-Attractions-
1) Cinderella Castle
2) Dream Along With Mickey!
3) Fairytale Garden
4) Peter Pan’s Flight
5) it’s a small world
6) Stromboli’s Puppet Theater
7) Mickey’s PhilharMagic
8) Prince Charming Regal Carousel
9) Sleeping Beauty’s Tale
10) The Enchanted Grove
11) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
12) Seven Dwarves Mine Train
13) Dwarves’ Cottage
14) Storytime with Belle
15) The Beast’s Castle
16) Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
17) Ariel’s Grotto
18) Mad Tea Party
19) Alice in Wonderland
20) Rapunzel’s Tower
21) Bald Mountain

-Dining-
1) Pinocchio’s Village Haus
2) The Village Fry
3) Enchanted Grove
4) Be Our Guest Restaurant
5) Queen of Hearts Court

-Merchandise-
1) Fantasy Faire
2) Tinker Belle’s Trove
3) Sir Mickey’s
4) 100 Acre Goods
5) Dwarves’ Mine
6) The Village Shoppe
7) Scuttle’s Seaside Shack
8) Wonderland Wonders
9) Flynn’s Shop of Thieves
10) Villains’ Loft

-Storybook Circus-

-Attractions-
1) The Great Goofini
2) Dumbo’s Flying Circus
3) Pete’s Silly Sideshow
4) Casey Jr. Water Play Area

-Dining-
1) Circus Side Snacks

-Merchandise-
1) The Big Top

BriEcho3194

Original Poster
My own interpretation of the Fantasyland expansion will keep much of the current expansion intact, while adding in many notable and exciting differences. Sorry, I focus a lot on Imagineering, so this may be lengthier than it needs to be.

Entering from the left side of Fantasyland, from Liberty Square, the path leads underneath the overhead structure of the Colonia Harbor House and passes under a beautiful castle wall, much in the style of Cinderella Castle. The walls are adorned with beautiful architecture and are topped with blue and gold spires. At the base of the walls, flower beds and plants are located, welcoming guests into Fantasyland. Once inside the castle walls, entering the enchanted kingdom, the path leads into the current Fantasyland area. To the left, in the former area of the Fantasyland Skyway, the Fairytale Garden is located.

The garden is adorned with beautiful flower beds and rose bushes. Since this area essentially borderlines the Haunted Mansion show building, parts of the show building will be painted to resemble a forest. Other parts will be covered with moss and sprawling vines. Further, a small, but effective waterfall will help cover the show building, while maintaining the fanciful theme of the area. The cascading waterfall empties into a small lagoon at the base of the rocky formation. At night, the entire garden glows with beautiful fiber optic lighting. The area is essentially just a small off the beaten path area, which become some of my favorite spots in a theme park.

Continuing on, the path leads towards Peter Pan’s Flight on the right and it’s a small world on the left. As often as it is discussed, the medieval theme of the area will stay, now focusing that all of these “attractions” are found within the walls of the kingdom, reinforcing the theme of the land. Not much will happen to either Peter Pan’s Flight or it’s a small world, just some essential maintenance and animatronic upkeep.

Located next to it’s a small world is Pinocchio’s Village Haus, the quick-service seating restaurant. The back half of the restaurant will be remodeled and expanded to include Stromboli’s Puppet Theater, an in-dining theatrical performance, featuring Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Stromboli and some of his favorite puppets, with all of their strings attached. The show offers a great dining experience. Back across the way, Mickey’s PhilharMagic is located. Essentially, nothing will happen to the 3-D attraction, other than the pure upkeep of the attraction.

The land then opens up into a courtyard, where Prince Charming Regal Carousel is found. The area is surrounded by beautiful flower fields and plants. Ahead of the carousel, Cinderella’s Castle looms over the entire park. Inside of the castle, Cinderella’s Royal Table and the glass portraits that depict the story of Cinderella. In the courtyard behind the castle, two pathways lead in opposite directions. One pathway heads back to Liberty Square, showcasing Cinderella’s Fountain. The other pathway proceeds to Tomorrowland, where Cinderella’s Wishing Well is found. Further down the trail, the pathway leads to the Enchanted Grove, where several Disney princesses gather for a Meet & Greet.

Across the way from the Carousel, the former area of the Snow White’s Scary Adventure attraction is found. After serving as a princess Meet & Greet area for some years, the show building is remodeled to feature an attraction based on Disney’s classic, Sleeping Beauty. The attraction features all of the pivotal scenes from the movie, much in the style of many Fantasyland dark rides. (Here is the link to my depiction of the attraction, titled Sleeping Beauty’s Tale. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=3151544&postcount=233)

Located next to the attraction is the Village Fry, an outdoor, quick-service dining area. The path leads back tothe opposite side of the castle walls. It appears as thugh all of the attractions are kept inside the walls of the kingdom, as if they’ve all gathered into this central area. Once passing through the castle walls, the pathway winds through a thick, beautiful forest, just on the outskirts of the kingdom. To the right is The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, which seemingly fits perfect with its new interactive, well-themed queue. A new Meet & Greet with Pooh and some of his friends is located alongside the attraction.

Across the way, hidden between the tall forest trees, is the entrance to the Seven Dwarves Mine Train attraction. The queue leads down into the mine of the Seven Dwarves, where guests board a mine train and go on an exciting adventure throughout the Dwarves’ sparkling mine, over the seven jeweled hills and into a beautiful woodland. However, beware, the Evil Queen may be lurking along the way. The attraction empties out into a clearing, where the Dwarves’ Cottage is found, Snow White inside, waiting to welcome any who come to visit her.

Back at the castle wall, there is a path that leads around the forest surrounding the cottage. The path follows along a small forest trail before passing over a bridge and entering Belle’s Provincial Town. The configuration of the buildings will be re-done, so that Belle’s House is actually located next to the village, rather than having the Beast’s Castle in-between them. Inside Belle’s Cottage, you’ll find a Meet & Greet with Belle and her father, Maurice, as well as the interactive Storytime With Belle.

Outside the house, the path continues through the village, which features some shops, as well as Gaston’s Tavern, a quick-service dining area that uses antlers in all of its decorating. The path continues to lead through the forest, toward a tall mountain, a castle at its peak. Once at the base of the mountain, a stone drawbridge leads its way into the Beast’s Castle. The castle serves as an amazing interactive area, featuring such locations as the West Wing and the Library. The castle also features the Be Our Guest Restaurant, a full scale, ornately designed restaurant, filled with interactive elements and other surprises.

Back outside the castle, a river beneath the stone bridge leads alongside the edge of the forest and empties into a lagoon, located at the base of Prince Eric’s castle. The area is surrounded by rock work and beautiful waterfalls. The winding pathways lead inside the waterfall caverns and proceed to Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, a beautiful re-telling of the story of the Little Mermaid, featuring characters and songs from all of the pivotal moments of the film. The attraction will stay the same as it currently is. Alongside the attraction, Ariel’s Grotto a Meet & Greet area with Ariel is found.

Traveling along the curve, the area reconnects back to front of the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction. The pathway opens up and leads to the Mad Tea Party attraction. The roof above the teacups will receive a new, fanciful design, but the ride will remain untouched. Across the way from the swirling teacups, Alice in Wonderland will be located. This dark ride is an enhanced version of the attraction at Disneyland, where guests travel down a river throughout Wonderland, riding on the petals of floating flowers.

This new attraction will take up the former space of the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. As much as I wouldn’t want to get rid of the attraction, as it still seems to be popular, I really don’t understand why it’s here. The attraction honestly doesn’t fit into Tomorrowland and takes up a good, hefty amount of space in the park. With the removal of this attraction, a new Alice in Wonderland attraction will claim its home here. Located alongside the castle is the Queen of Hearts’ Court, a new dining service location, themed to the wonders of Wonderland. The rest of the space remaining from the closure of the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway will be used for future Tomorrowland expansion. Continuing right of the Wonderland sub-section, the path leads to Tomorrowland.

North of Wonderland, the expansion continues as it currently is, as the path leads into Storybook Circus. The path leads under archways of Circus banners, displaying the amazing new sights and sideshows in the Storybook Circus. Once inside, to the direct right is The Great Goofini, a refurbished version of The Barnstormer, where Goofy has come to the circus, ready to perform his own stunts and circus acts.

Next to The Great Goofini, Dumbo’s Flying Circus is located. The attraction uses a new indoor interactive queue, where guests can explore and participate in circus acts and activities. The queue leads to a set of two Dumbo spinners, reducing the wait time of the attraction. Located across the way from the Dumbo spinners, inside a large circus tent, Pete’s Silly Sideshow is located, an interactive experience and Meet & Greet with Pete and other characters, such as Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar.

Along the backside of the circus area, the pathway leads back out of the circus and back into the forest area of Fantasyland. In the midst of the forest Rapunzel’s Tower is found, a walkthrough tour of the tower, where Meet & Greets with Rapunzel, Flynn Rider and Mother Gothel are held. Every night, floating lanterns decorate and swirl around the tower. The forest area becomes gloomy and dark, as the trees become slightly gnarilier with dead trees. Echoes come from within the forest. The area is located deep into the forest, far away from the walls of Cinderella Castle, completely in the middle of nowhere. The pathway leads to the base of Bald Mountain, a new attraction that focuses on the showcases the Disney Villains.

At the top of the mountain, an audio-animatronic Chernabog comes to life every half hour, before curling his wings and sheltering himself from the light. After entering the building at the base of the mountain, the guests arrive in the dark, gloomy queue. The queue is split into three different rooms. In the first room, the queue winds through an observatory, filled with ancient artifacts. The chamber is lit overhead from the flickering candles of a chandelier. The queue proceeds down a hallway, lined with flaming torches. The queue then empties out into a library, filled with stacks of books. As the guests proceed through the library, the flickering lanterns suddenly blow out, as several souls swarm throughout the room, as if Chernabog had summoned them. The souls disperse and disappear, as the flickering candles re-light, as if none of it had happened.

The queue leads up to the load station. The attraction vehicles consist of two seats together, in rows of five, fitting 10 people in one vehicle. The vehicles use the trackless technology found in Pooh's Hunny Hunt, to add a completely new experience to the attraction. The vehicles are painted in a dark purple and black hue and feature a dragon head on front and a dragon tail on the back. The carts takes off.

The vehicles enter the darkness, as they turn around the corner and proceed into a dim-lit chamber of the castle, featuring a mirror on the wall directly in front of the guests. Flames burst from within the mirror. After the flames and smoke clears, the face of the mirror lies within. The mirror warns that they are about to enter a world of darkness. The face within the mirror disappears and in its place, is replaced by the reflection of the on-ride guests. Suddenly, the mirror completely shatters, an effect which is done with projectors. Guests proceed through the mirror's broken frame, entering a world of darkness.

The vehicles turn into a pitch black room, as the vehicles begin to swirl and spin out of control. The vehicles take a slight dip, as lights flash across the room, the sounds of the Disney Villains laughing. The guests drop down a slightly smaller drop, before falling into the pits of a cavern. The vehicles move through the darkness, hearing the enchantments, performed by the Evil Queen. The guests come face to face with the Evil Queen, who holds a poisoned apple in her hands. The Queen states that she’ll send them all to a world of fear. The vehicle begins to shake and rumble, as the cavernous passage begins to shake and fall apart. Plumes of smoke erupt around the vehicle, as the guests descend down below the show scene, the queen's laughter echoing behind them.

The vehicle descends down into the base of an eerie green lake, where they are confronted by Hades. Hades sits on his throne, claiming that they’ll never be able to escape his Underworld. Hades opens a passageway, leading further into the Underworld. The vehicle comes face to face with the blood-thirsty Hydra, which snaps and bites at the vehicle. In the next segment of the ride, the vehicle travels down the body of the Hydra, as the monster continues to snap at the guests. The vehicle flies off the tail of the Hydra and take a rapid descent into the river of souls. The room is filled with green smoke and swirling spirits. Large spires of rock stick out from within the water. The vehicles spin throughout the world, as the souls try to grab the guests to keep them into the Underworld. The vehicles move through a cavernous passage.

The vehicles travel along a mountainous ledge. There is a steep drop of the side of the mountain. Ahead, there is what appears to be the skull of an elephant. From within, Shenzi, Bonzai and Ed cackle and appear in the eye sockets of the skull. The vehicles come face to face with a perfectly blended and themed projection screen, where Scar appears and, in amazing quality, seems to lunge at the guests. As Scar lunges at the vehicles, the ferocious lion pushes the vehicle off the ledge of the mountain, as it falls backwards down a steep drop. For a moment, the vehicle’s track travels outside, before proceeding to move back into the cavern. As the vehicle lands, a loud splash of water is heard.

The vehicles land in front of a large remodeling of Skull Rock. They enter the mouth of the skull, where they travel down a river. Fiber optic wavy lighting on the ground create the illusion of ripples on the water. Ahead, Captain Hook and Smee have deployed cannons to shoot at the trespassers. Cannon fire shoots overhead, as air jets blast at the guests. Plumes of water erupt from the river, soaking the guests. The vehicles descend down into the river, traveling into the depths of the ocean, the sound of cannon fire echoing in the distance.

The vehicles dive into the depths of the sea, where the guests come face to face with the sea witch, herself. Ursula lets out a grand laugh, stating that they’ll soon be a part of her garden of souls, pointing to the grim souls, plastered to the floor of her lair. The shell she wears around her neck glows radiantly as you leave the room. The vehicles travel through the garden of souls, heading out of Ursula’s lair. The vehicles travel down a gorge of smoky, erupting geysers. Suddenly, a geyser explodes from beneath the vehicle, sending the vehicle to the surface.

The vehicle enters into the next chamber where the guests come in contact with a huge snake version of Jafar. They circle the animatronic, traveling down the snake’s coils. This is a point where the attraction has a distinct rollercoaster feel to it. The coils of the snake act as the rollercoaster track, as the riders zoom past Jafar. A flood of smoke and red lights along the wall, make it seem like you've warped into a mysterious dimension. The vehicle leaves the room just as Jafar tries to snap at them.

The vehicles dive out of the cavernous passage and proceed down a drop on the backside of the mountain, away from view. As they proceed down, they can see the audio-animatronic of Chernabog from above. The vehicle dives back into the mountain and proceeds up a lift hill. Inside, they can hear the mountainous laugh of the villains as they proceed up the hill. There is a moment of silence in the pitch darkness, before the Villains appear before the guests. Maleficent, mistress of evil stands in front of the vehicle. In a burst of flames, Maleficent transforms into a fire-breathing dragon. Lightning flashes as the vehicles jolt back, the dragon's eyes glowing.

The vehicles quickly move foward to the dragon, but descend down into a gap, just below the dragon, escaping from Maleficent’s claws. The vehicle proceeds down the drop, crashing into the lake below the mountain. The vehicles turn around the mountain, escaping from the clutches of the villains. The vehicles re-enter a cavern and proceed into the unload, where they guests exit their vehicles. That is essentially the attraction. It’s still pretty cut and dry, as I think it’s pretty general and there’s no storyline, but you get the gist of it.
So, that’s my Fantasyland in a nutshell!

-Fantasyland-

-Attractions-
1) Cinderella Castle
2) Dream Along With Mickey!
3) Fairytale Garden
4) Peter Pan’s Flight
5) it’s a small world
6) Stromboli’s Puppet Theater
7) Mickey’s PhilharMagic
8) Prince Charming Regal Carousel
9) Sleeping Beauty’s Tale
10) The Enchanted Grove
11) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
12) Seven Dwarves Mine Train
13) Dwarves’ Cottage
14) Storytime with Belle
15) The Beast’s Castle
16) Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
17) Ariel’s Grotto
18) Mad Tea Party
19) Alice in Wonderland
20) Rapunzel’s Tower
21) Bald Mountain

-Dining-
1) Pinocchio’s Village Haus
2) The Village Fry
3) Enchanted Grove
4) Be Our Guest Restaurant
5) Queen of Hearts Court

-Merchandise-
1) Fantasy Faire
2) Tinker Belle’s Trove
3) Sir Mickey’s
4) 100 Acre Goods
5) Dwarves’ Mine
6) The Village Shoppe
7) Scuttle’s Seaside Shack
8) Wonderland Wonders
9) Flynn’s Shop of Thieves
10) Villains’ Loft

-Storybook Circus-

-Attractions-
1) The Great Goofini
2) Dumbo’s Flying Circus
3) Pete’s Silly Sideshow
4) Casey Jr. Water Play Area

-Dining-
1) Circus Side Snacks

-Merchandise-
1) The Big Top

:sohappy::sohappy: AMAZING! WELL DONE! I love this! I would love to get together with you and chat about our ideas and mash them together and maybe even make a better blueprint then the one I have now! lol Let me know! :)

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy: AMAZING! WELL DONE! I love this! I would love to get together with you and chat about our ideas and mash them together and maybe even make a better blueprint then the one I have now! lol Let me know! :)
Lol, I would love to, I'm very open with switching things around with this Fantasyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom