Deluxe Dining plan menu restrictions

ob1thx1138

Original Poster
I was just curious if there are any restrictions on what you can order on the Deluxe dining plan.

For the record here are the restaurants where we will be eating:
Hoop Dee Doo Review
Donalds Safari
Yak and Yeti
1900 Park Fare
Resturant Marrakesh
Coral Reef
Cape May Café
50's prime time
Sci-Fi Dine-in
Ohana
Le Cellier
California Grill
Chef Mickey's
Spirit of Aloha
The Crystal Palace
Tonys
Raglan Road
Brown Derby

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Deluxe Dining includes:

3 Meal Entitlements per guest per night at either Table Service and/or Quick Service Locations
(meal includes: Appetizer, Entrée, Dessert, and non-alcoholic Beverage)
(gratuity not included)

2 Snacks per Guest per night

So, the only restriction at any TS restaurant is you can only have an Appetizer, an Entrée, a Dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage without being charged extra. You can order whatever you like, but if it's not included in the plan, you'll be charged for it.

ob1thx1138

Original Poster
Thanks I appreciate the info. I was afraid we would get there and find that we were only allowed to order certain items... I guess it is just pre trip jitters since we are leaving in 7 days and this is our first trip. (actually I went as a child 20 years ago, so this is just the first trip I am responsible for. LOL) Sure feels like the first time though. :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are no secret "Dining Plan" menus, you get the same menu as any other diner. The only exception would be the buffets and fixed meal dinners (Hoop Dee Doo just brings you food.), where you don't actually get a menu.

Don't worry, you'll have a great time! Just pace yourselves, I don't think it's possible to do everything, just do what you can and have fun... You'll probably be back sooner next time!! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom