Delivery to hotel

wdworlandlover

Original Poster
I’ll be staying on property (Pop) in a few weeks. Do any of the services like Garden Grocer, WaterButler, or Prime Now deliver directly to the room or do they only deliver to bell services? I’ll be in the room when the order comes.

Me 'Earties

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate
I’ll be staying on property (Pop) in a few weeks. Do any of the services like Garden Grocer, WaterButler, or Prime Now deliver directly to the room or do they only deliver to bell services? I’ll be in the room when the order comes.

In August, I used both Prime Now and InstaCart (Publix), and both delivered to bell services. I do believe bell services can deliver it to your room, for a fee. Since both these options use text messaging with links to the delivery process (would show the driver on the map and where he/she was at the time), you can track your delivery in real time, and could meet up with your delivery, rather than having bell services retrieve your order.

awoogala

We always just meet up with our order- they text you it's coming. I've done instacart and prime now. I always needed to show an ID for alcohol, anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom