Deliveries to your hotel room

ctcdisneymama

Original Poster
Has anyone had experience with sending deliveries to their hotel room? I was thinking of purchasing a few things off amazon prime to have sent to my room. Is this even possible?

DisneyJoe

Yes, the resort holds it at Bell Services, sometimes there is a small fee. Google for 'shipping packages to your Disney resort' and you will find many articles, and even some in here I am sure.

The Pho

It’s a fairly common thing. Depending on which resort you are staying at they may even bring the package to your room for you. I know that the Swan and Dolphin will, but can’t say I’ve tried at other hotels for that.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It’s a fairly common thing. Depending on which resort you are staying at they may even bring the package to your room for you. I know that the Swan and Dolphin will, but can’t say I’ve tried at other hotels for that.
S&D is not a Disney resort, hence the different procedure.

If I am not mistaken, all Disney owned resorts require you to pick up the package from bell services.

The Pho

S&D is not a Disney resort, hence the different procedure.

If I am not mistaken, all Disney owned resorts require you to pick up the package from bell services.
That’s why I specifically mentioned them. If they go to the bellman, then the bellman bringing the package to your room doesn’t seem unreasonable, but I’m not sure of the policy at the Disney owned resorts specifically. Swan and Dolphin ships to the business center instead. Since they didn’t mention which hotel, just thought I’d mention it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That’s why I specifically mentioned them. If they go to the bellman, then the bellman bringing the package to your room doesn’t seem unreasonable, but I’m not sure of the policy at the Disney owned resorts specifically. Swan and Dolphin ships to the business center instead. Since they didn’t mention which hotel, just thought I’d mention it.
GleefulAgonizingCygnet-max-1mb.gif

DisneyDreamer08

Is it still $5 per package? Not sure if it has changed, but in 2016 we ordered baby food, diapers, formula etc from Target and had it shipped. Even though we placed one order, it arrived in about 6 or 7 packages. We were told it could take 2-3 days to find all our packages at the main facility once we checked in. Thankfully it only took about 10 hours but they were knocking on our door, delivering packages til about midnight.

ctcdisneymama

Original Poster
We order groceries from Garden Grocer, and bell services will hold (and refrigerate) the packages and then deliver to your room at your request. They've never charged us, just the tip we give to the bellhop.
Good to know. We want to order just a few breakfast type things. We are running the half marathon and I wanted to get some Epsom salts as well. Since I've heard it's pretty difficult to fly with them, I figured I would just have them ordered and delivered to our room.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
We order groceries from Garden Grocer, and bell services will hold (and refrigerate) the packages and then deliver to your room at your request. They've never charged us, just the tip we give to the bellhop.
Good to know. We want to order just a few breakfast type things. We are running the half marathon and I wanted to get some Epsom salts as well. Since I've heard it's pretty difficult to fly with them, I figured I would just have them ordered and delivered to our room.
Garden Grocer is unique. You WILL be charged for packages shipped from Amazon.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Last time I was at the Swolphin, packages were held by the business support desk which had only day time hours... which made picking up an order after a day at the parks impossible.

Hcalvert

I ordered from Amazon Fresh and never got charged--both at Poly and Coronado. This year, I plan to have Publix via Instacart deliver some subs to me since I will not have a car to go get them myself and my first delivery is free.

docdebbi

The distinction here to be made is whether it is a fresh grocery only delivery, or just a package being sent to the hotel. Any package arriving by a carrier- USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, DHS, etc addressed on the package to the recipient will be sent to an off site storage facilty until you arrive. It will also cost you $5 per package.
Fresh grocery deliveries made by the company will be held at bell services and you can either pick it up yourself or have bell services deliver it to your room.
Amazon prime now and instacart are considered the later of the two, it is a fresh delivery and will be held at bell services

daisyduckie

You can always call the business center and make sure they deliver it to your room while you are in the parks. And when I’ve done it before it didn’t cost extra to do so.

How recent was that? I'm asking because at the Swan last year I had to go pick up my package from the business center.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom