• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Deleting Our Own Threads (Possible Bug?)

iHeartDisneylandCats

Proud Member Since 2016
Original Poster
In the Chit Chat forum, I went to edit the title of a thread I made, and one of the options available was to delete the thread, which is something I haven't seen before. I thought this was a new feature, so I went to delete a thread I made quite a while ago that I regret starting in the WDW General Discussion forum, but the feature is not available for that thread. So I'm wondering, is the ability to delete threads in Chit Chat a new feature, something that has been around for a while that I never noticed, or a bug? I thought I'd bring this to your attention in case it is indeed a bug.

DisneyJoe

Advertisement
Some software removes the ability to edit/delete based on elapsed time...

iHeartDisneylandCats

Proud Member Since 2016
Original Poster
Some software removes the ability to edit/delete based on elapsed time...
I don't know if that is the issue, because this thread is not deletable, and some others I made at various times in other forms aren't either. The only forum that I have noticed allows me to delete my own threads is Chit Chat. It's not really an issue, just an observation and it might be a bug.

Top Bottom