Deevy See

ZapperZ

Original Poster
I did a quick search on here, but didn't find anything on this, so hopefully, I'm not repeating a question that has been asked before.

Does anyone know what happened to Deevy See, the First Lady of the Disney Vacation Club? Our friends who just got back from WDW and attended a recent Welcome Home Wednesdays for DVC members reported that Deevy See was missing. When asked, they were told that she had "retired" and gone back to Wisconsin.

Anyone else has any further info on this? She was quite a character, and the cast member who played her also was a regular (in various characters) at the yearly Pin Celebration event. It would certainly be less outrageous if she's gone from her regular roles.

Thanks.

Zz.

puntagordabob

Dunno.... maybe she was off for the day or on vacation.....??? She is pretty funny... a woman at my wife's work does that noise she makes when she is EXCITED lol...I always call her DeeVy See when I see here..... when I explained it to her she got a good chuckle and asked about DVC iteself (Hey perhaps a future referal!).....

ZapperZ

Original Poster
But her character was supposed to be perky, over-the-top, and a bit annoying. That's why many of us adore her. She was memorable, which is more than can be said with many of the other non-movie/TV characters that have been created.

Zz.

worldfanatic

I personally liked her, and had a hillarious interaction with her at a "Welcome Home Wednesday" event.
She made fun of me in front of the whole room because I couldn't get my camera to work properly as she came out to speak. She held a funny pose for a good 20 seconds while jokingly insulting me on my "Camera IQ".

But I know from another DVC site I frequent that quite of few people were not fans.
So I'm not exactly surprised she's moved on.
I enjoyed her though. I'm glad she got to do her thing.

Pippa

I saw a lady who looked just like her (if you know what I mean) at the Studios performing in Streetmosphere last month

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom