Deevy See?

heartodisney

picture.php

I think I have seen this woman in or psyche unit...but..it was somewhat informative..first time I did see the inside of those rooms. I have also seen that salute to other guests!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Well, it's better than that fake blog they put up a while ago. I think it was a pin promotion?

Phonedave

Disney spends way to much time and money promoting the DVC.

Just to clear the matter

DISNEY does not spend money on the DVC.

The DVC spends money on the DVC.

It's a seperate operating unit. Advertising come out of profits from the sale of units. It specifically does not come out of your dues.

Having said that - I am not a big fan of Devee Sea

-dave

DecWDW

Well, ok. I'm a huge fan of Deevy! I get all "fangirl" whenever I see her. I always make a point to say Hi at the DVC Christmas parties and I got very excited when she showed up at a DVC shindig in California a few months ago. To each his own, right?

Fizbain32

So I may be lucky enough to run into her at the DVC holiday party on Dec 10th. Oh! Sign me up!

Well, actually, nah. I get the concept, just think something got lost in the execution.

I enjoy Deevee. She has been at many of the Welcome Home Wednesday events at the Boardwalk. It's not easy staying in character like that when facing a mob of hot, sweaty vacationers who are mostly interested in getting their DVC freebies. Deevee mixes her campy character with some sly humor. The one time that we saw a different DVC "rep" at the Member Day there was a distinct difference in energy.

I've looked on the Disney Casting website a few times to see if they are ever looking for additional DVC characters for PR work. I would jump at the chance to do what she does for a living.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom