Deere839 WDW Resort 2019 Version

deere839

Original Poster
got a few Questions as i am working on a new up to date version of WDW Plans for my version.

Question 1-Should Marvel and star wars be in a Nighttime Parade for Magic Kingdom?

Question 2-Should Fanastyland have a Another Major Expansion/Phase 2

Question 3-Should there be a 3rd water park at WDW and should it be named after River Country

Question 4-Should there be a 5th gate or just focus on adding Capacity into the current parks making the current parks into full day parks/fixing the Capacity Numbers in the parks/parking lot

mickeyfan5534

got a few Questions as i am working on a new up to date version of WDW Plans for my version.

Question 1-Should Marvel and star wars be in a Nighttime Parade for Magic Kingdom?

Question 3-Should there be a 3rd water park at WDW and should it be named after River Country

Question 4-Should there be a 5th gate or just focus on adding Capacity into the current parks making the current parks into full day parks/fixing the Capacity Numbers in the parks/parking lot
1: No
2: Depends on what it is
3: No
4: Get capacity at the 4 parks up to par and then maybe, MAYBE think about it.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

1. Personally, I've always preferred MK parades be almost exclusively animated properties. So, Marvel and Star Wars being live action are things I don't think fit for parades in Magic. That being said, my general rule of thumb is "If these characters could fit into this park, they could fit in the parade for this park." So, I could definitely see Star Wars working, even if it isn't my preference, since they can fit in tomorrowland.

2. I think other lands need expansion more. Or new lands (like something connecting Main Street and Tomorrowland, or completing the loop around the island, or expanding Storybook Circus into a full land). But more Fantasyland is never a bad thing.

3. The current waterparks are woefully underbuilt and outdated compared to Aquatica and Volcano Bay despite having more interesting theming. Bringing them up to modern standards for water parks feels more important to me. a third park would just split their water park resources. That being said, water parks are fun to work on, and no one will judge you for doing a third water park just for fun.

4. Adding to current parks is more important. About another 2-3 C-E Tickets at least at each park. Plus, a few As and Bs.

deere839

Original Poster
a few more Questions i have as i work on this
5.What Dining do you think needs more of per park say Magic Kingdom more table Service restaurants while AK Quick Service for example

6.Should i bring the attention back to themed hotels on WDW property like the Toy Story Hotel being built in other Disney property's around the world and star wars or just do what they are doing now with the hotel replacing river country

7.Should there be new events added to the parks/Disney springs other than Christmas and Halloween?

Disney Dad 3000

5.What Dining do you think needs more of per park say Magic Kingdom more table Service restaurants while AK Quick Service for example

6.Should i bring the attention back to themed hotels on WDW property like the Toy Story Hotel being built in other Disney property's around the world and star wars or just do what they are doing now with the hotel replacing river country

7.Should there be new events added to the parks/Disney springs other than Christmas and Halloween?

5. Full time Table Service in Tomorrowland, QS on both sides of FW, a little of both in HS, maybe a QS or two in AK

6. Yes to themed hotels, but no to TSH. The themed hotels are what set's Disney apart from simply staying at a nice, semi-themed property/resort off WDW grounds

7. I like new things being added to the parks, but for me the events calendar is a little overkill. MK is decorated from August until mid January and Epcot has year-round festivals. To me, it's getting hard to be able to enjoy the parks as they were built without all of the extra celebrations/parties/etc.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

5. More and better Quick Service places in Studios and in DAK.

6. Themed like the Polynesian or Caribbean Beach? Yes! Themed like the Toy Story Hotel? Also, yes! I personally prefer less IP based hotels and more originally themed, but both are good. I'd even say a fourth All Star or another resort of that style could be used for a new lower priced option.

7. Some more stuff at Springs could be great. they have the Christmas Tree Trail now that is pretty cool. Maybe a Halloween thing there could be cool. As for the parks themselves, I think that expanding the current offering to add more value to them is worth more than new events. Like DDad said, the parties and holiday decor already takes up so much of the year.

orlando678-

1. I definitely prefer the presence of the classic animated franchise, I do see cool opportunities which Disney could use to represent marvel and lucasfilm franchises in parades.

2. The new fantasyland expansion did leave some missed opportunities which people have been waiting for but i feel like fantasyland is the most popular land still and doesnt lack attractions or experiences while frontierland, liberty square, adventureland and tomorrowland could use an expansion.

3. I think it would be way cooler than the planned hotel. Especially with the more recently opened and planned water parks, I'm curious to see how Disney would react to these advancements.

4. The urgence lies in capacity but dreaming of a 5th gate is not wrong nor very unrealistic because Disney wouldnt look at opportunities to use their space to grow and copete with other theme park groups.

5. I believe the parks need a reasonable variety of table services and quick services. Especially some more signature and unique experiences could be added to the parks, the parks definitely miss more of those. Also the use of more variety in offerings of food from different kitchens around the world, their franchise desired snacks and meals and a bit of innovation by Disney themselves.

6. I think the most exciting stay over destinations are the ones who offer something special like how AK lodge offers a savannah view or how french quarter truly captures the relevance of new orleans and its own culture. Hotels like the toy story hotel are well themed but usually lack the over theming compared to the older hotels in paris, tokyo and orlando, while hotels like the adventureland lodge in hong kong actually look more like something "disney" and something more classy and accessible compared to a hotel themed solely to a franchise. Especially with the more wide theme offerings and overarching themes over in orlando, hotels like the toy story hotel would feel somewhat out of place imo.

deere839

Original Poster
This project is still on my goal is to have the First Post by July 1st for Disney Hollywood studios since that is at 75% complete but got a question for Animal Kingdom Should the Backside of Everest be themed for more animal Exhibits to be behind it or should it be a Building also What do you guys think of the Rapids ride Modified or Close it

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
This project is still on my goal is to have the First Post by July 1st for Disney Hollywood studios since that is at 75% complete but got a question for Animal Kingdom Should the Backside of Everest be themed for more animal Exhibits to be behind it or should it be a Building also What do you guys think of the Rapids ride Modified or Close it
I always liked the idea of the parking lot of Animal Kingdom being the most industrial and "parking lot-ie" to make the transition into the jungle and natural world more dramatic. And the unthemed back of the mountain adds to it. So, I personally like it. But I know a lot of people dislike that it breaks immersion. And animal trails there with a themed backside would open up the old animal trail space up for expansion.

And honestly I'd either close the rapids ride or completely retheme and expand it. It just looks bad compared to Popeyes at Islands and Grizzly in DCA.

deere839

Original Poster
Sorry For the Delay i was suppose to do the July 1st but since this will be my most detailed version yet hope you Understand.ill have it posted before the end of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom