Dedicated (or just plain nuts ??)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Today is the day I book my Fast Passes. In the UK the time difference makes us 5 hours ahead of our friends in the US.
I was due to finish work at 2am (UK time). I finished late and got home at 04:20 - so I stayed up and at 5am UK time I booked my Fast Passes. Dedicated (or just plain nuts ??)
I got everything that we wanted

Its 6am and I'm now off to bed :banghead:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Well after a few hours sleep I've been back into MDE and I've been able to alter some of the FP selections (both times and on two occasions the actual attraction) to suit our plans better, especially around meal or parade times.

I'd just like to state how EASY this whole process was. Until your FP window opens you can only read about the experiences of others. There's nothing to fear, its just a bit time consuming

Upvote 0

Jae99

I would say dedicated. I just woke up at 5:30 am my time to book our ADR's on my first day off in over a month. I find it a great way to start enjoying my trip 6 months in advance. I made myself a coffee and pulled up my Disney spreadsheet and had a blast making my ADR's and filling in my spreadsheet.

I even decided to write a PTR to extend the fun even longer into the morning.

I totally agree with you @CAPTAIN HOOK when it comes to the FP+ booking process. I was very nervous when my window opened for FP+ booking on our last trip, but they make it very easy to make your FP+ reservations and then change the times around to suit your day.

Upvote 0

NonnaT

Today is the day I book my Fast Passes. In the UK the time difference makes us 5 hours ahead of our friends in the US.
I was due to finish work at 2am (UK time). I finished late and got home at 04:20 - so I stayed up and at 5am UK time I booked my Fast Passes. Dedicated (or just plain nuts ??)
I got everything that we wanted

Its 6am and I'm now off to bed :banghead:
I, too worked crazy hours for years... In this case it worked in your benefit!!! Glad u got everything you wanted!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
I, too worked crazy hours for years...
I've been working these sort of shifts for years - its a lot easier when you're younger !!!
In this case it worked on your benefit!!!
It did - I had planned to stay up until 5am (UK time) to book them anyway. It just meant I got paid an extra two hours instead of aimlessly surfing the web when I got home
Glad u got everything you wanted!
Thank you

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Dedicated??? I'd say wise, smart, intelligent, proactive. You knew what had to be done to make your family trip the best it could be. So, well done.

disney-graphics-pinocchio-948810.gif

You took care of business while others slept and lost out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom