decorating disney

hollyberries

Original Poster
does anyone know if there are stamps, as in stamps that are used for wall decorations, etc., of the disney princesses? my sister would like to decorate her daughter's room in the princesses and do stamping on the walls. she has found a castle stamp at the Home Depot but that is the only thing she has found. she is thinking she will find some when we are on our trip this summer to disney world. i thought i would check on the boards for her if anyone knows of such a thing so she won't be disappointed in getting her hopes up and then not finding anything while there....
thanx for any info!

Coree

Yep, Home Depot was going to be my answer too. I think I've seen a Princess crown stamp there before. I don't recall ever seeing anything like that in WDW either.

I think a few years ago Disney at Home was with Wal-Mart and they had stencil sets and paint stamp sets that were for several different Disney themes and one was for Princesses. Check Ebay to see if there might be something on them.

TTA-ATW

Resort Wallpaper

Does Disney sell wallpaper? I'm looking for Vintage Mickey wallpaper or maybe some that they use in the Resorts. Please help.

crazycalf

you can also get blinds with disney pictures screened on them.
They are from 3dayblinds.
We got ours at the Great Indoors.
They are great, I just don't like how you have to rasie them. They are child safe, so there is not a cord to pull to raise them.

Coree

TTA-ATW said:
Does Disney sell wallpaper? I'm looking for Vintage Mickey wallpaper or maybe some that they use in the Resorts. Please help.

I've been able to get wallpaper borders from the Disney Catalog in the past, but I don't recall ever seeing actual wallpaper direct from Disney. I would think you could find it somewhere though through a cmopany that may a license on Disney characters. I have to say that I haven't ever seen it though.

Atta83

TAC said:
Home Depot now has available a "Disney Series" of interior six panel wood doors. Vintage Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, Finding Nemo, and a 2 panel Cinderella (curve top).

Yes i picked up the borchure on them and now I want one!!!

If you know how to sew there is alot of fabric out there for pillows and such.

Either Lowes or Home Depot has a book that contains some Disney themed wallpaper. I'm sorry I can't remember which one, but it was one of the children's books. I do qualify as a big child so it is okay right? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom