Decisions. Need a little help....................

Tater48

Original Poster
We are going to WDW in December and have never had breakfast in any of the parks. Usually we just grab a little something at the resort and head on to the parks. This year, we have another couple going with us and she will be turning 40 something:lookaroun while we are there. I need some suggestions as to what would be the best place in one of the parks to have a birthday breakfast for this friend. Thanks. We make our ADR's on September 05.

tahqa

If your friend likes Princesses then you could do breakfast at Cinderella's Table in the castle. If she's more of a Pooh and Tigger fan then there's Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom.

If she's more of a Mickey/Donald/Goofy etc fan there's Tucker House in Animal Kingdom.

My personal favorite is the Crystal Palace. If you schedule your breakfast before park opening you can stroll down Main Street with very little crowds. :)

ThinkTink721

Magic Kingdom - Cinderella's Royal Table, The Crystal Palace

Contemporary Resort - Chef Mickey's

Polynesian Resort - Ohana's Best Friends

Animal Kingdom - Donald's Safari

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Table Service breakfasts in the parks:

MK: Crystal Palace or CRT
EPCOT: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
DHS: Hollywood & Vine
AK: Donald's Safari

RiversideBunny

Both Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary and 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian are close enough to the MK to count as a possible selection for you. After you eat you can go straight to the park.

I really like the atmosphere and food at 1900 Park Fare.
It's on the first floor.

Good luck.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom