December Meet -- Official pictures, posts, etc.

disnyfan89

looked like fun! Wish I could have gone but I had to go on a Drama club trip to one act competition! I am happy to anounce that we are going to states!!! :sohappy:

crazydaveh

Looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I never made it over there, I was stuck with Shamu much longer than I thought I would be. Still, a fun day over with the fish!

Catch you all next time!

jaylenofan86

The Mom said:
Atta, as Dave would say, "What happens at the Adventurer's Club stays at the Adventurer's Club." :lol:
That right mom! What happens at the Adventurer's Club stays at the Adventurer's Club! A lot of good times were at the Adventurer's Club. :D

nfeagle5

WOW, seems like it was a blast. wish i coulda been there to meet you guys. I have to wait til May 10, 2005. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet up w/ somone

sillyspook13

I'm the one in the boa (and holding up my nametag in one of the group pictures).

Proof that I rode Tower of Terror..... :lookaroun

TnkrBelPixiDust

Wow seems like you all had a wonderfull time!!!!! I'm so jealous! My friend Meg (Megan514) is there now.. lol I get updates daily.. OH HOW I MISS YOU DISNEY WORLD!!!!! :eek: :eek:

DonickCo

day2

Attachments

• IMG_7042.jpg
    IMG_7042.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 364

foxfire

Original Poster
Um, is anyone else having issues saving these? When I try to load them in any image viewing program, I get a red X....

The Mom

Premium Member
Just in case anyone doesn't recognize me from my avatar, I'm the grey-haired lady in red, sitting next to my white-haired husband of many years.

(And why would someone ask me if it was my first marriage? :lookaroun Do I really look as if I had time for another one, on top of 28 years in this one?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom