December discounts?

bayoumoon

I just read on touring plans dot com that general public discounts should be available starting Aug 14th for rooms on travel between 9/24-12/23. Disney Visa Cardholder discounts should be available prior to that date. I guess it's just wait and see. Its too late for me but hopefully some other lucky souls can take advantage of these.

Upvote 0

Tears0Fire3000

I was wondering if anyone whom has used the Disney Visa discount codes before could help out, I'm planning a trip for early Dec and we were/are planning on getting the dining plan, but I'm not sure if you can use the codes and get the dining package. (It's kinda sad I've gone to disney 5 out of the last 6 years and I've had my card since 2003 and never looked into the discounts):brick::hammer:

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I was wondering if anyone whom has used the Disney Visa discount codes before could help out, I'm planning a trip for early Dec and we were/are planning on getting the dining plan, but I'm not sure if you can use the codes and get the dining package. (It's kinda sad I've gone to disney 5 out of the last 6 years and I've had my card since 2003 and never looked into the discounts):brick::hammer:

Yes, if there is a package discount released for Disney Visa cardholders, there will be a code to use if you want to include the dining plan. It is usually a pretty good savings, but you might need to be flexible with your resort/dates to qualify for the discount. They should be released in the next week or so.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Apparently, there is a random mailing going out to Disney Visa holders, for 9/27 - 12/23: the rates for Values start at $69, Moderates $89, call for Deluxe rates and packages.

"Discover Dreams galore at all four Theme Parks.

Now that the Year of a Million Dreams celebration is extended through Dec 2008, you've got one last chance to catch all the new fun your family will love. Book your Disney vacation 09/28 - 12/23 to join in all the magic.

Don't snooze and lose---packages at this rate could book up fast!! Hurry and book by ... Be ready with your PIN"

Upvote 0

Shere_Khan

I just received an email this morning from Disney that says : Value Resorts: $1700 based on a family of four in a standard room for stays most nights
1/1/09-2/12/09, 4/19/09-5/21/09, and 8/9/09-12/17/09.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

I just received an email this morning from Disney that says : Value Resorts: $1700 based on a family of four in a standard room for stays most nights
1/1/09-2/12/09, 4/19/09-5/21/09, and 8/9/09-12/17/09.[/quote

That's not the special...special will be released in the next couple of days....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom