December 2009 countdown and celebration

josephkinn

Yeah christmas in disney

:sohappy: COMING TO WDW staying at POFQ 12/5-12/10 will be a lone wolf from the 8th on so would not mind meeting new people and fellow riders.

Only bummer is was not able to get resis at Le Cellier or breakfast at the Chrystal Palace :cry: Thats what i get for planning a trip in less than 3 months instead of the typical year ahead. PLUTO HERE I COME

Upvote 0

Travelguy31

December 2009 countdown

Right there with ya! Will be at Pop dec 11th - 14th!! :sohappy: By the way, new to posting on the boards, but Im a longtime avid reader of them.

Upvote 0

craz4disney

59 more days til we are at Movies for the first time! Also just a first time family of 4 vacation as my whole family usually goes! Cant wait to see my daughters' faces when I wake them in surprise!!!! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

Upvote 0
:xmas::xmas::xmas: 66 Days!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas::xmas::xmas:

We will be staying @Coronado Springs from 12/7 - 12/12 and just realized that there will be people from Pop Warner Football and Cheerleading staying when we will be there...:eek: I hope we can get a quiet room. Has anybody had any bad experience w/ them in the past?

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

53 days....Went to see "Mary Poppins" musical last night and it sooooo has me stoked to finally drive under those purple and red gates off World Drive!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

pacochran

Still sad that we are not going this year:cry:. But discussed it with DW and figuring out next years schedule, looks like we will be going in December of 2010:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom