Dec 3-11 Weather??

ann0d

We always go the first week - in December. This year the 3-13th.
In 2002 it was warm, shorts, never need a jacket. (We don't stay out late, because we have kids) 2007 same thing, absolutely beautiful weather, couldn't ask for better. We even went to Blizzard Beach both times.
Last year my sister went, she said it was cold, they needed jackets.

My suggestion. Go on weather.com the day before you leave to see what the 10 forecast is going to be.

aristocats

we also have a few sites that i go on. some were 7 day forcast and some went upto 14 days. But i was getting freaked out, when we saw cold weather for the whole week we went in February. Had to redo our packing the last few days, and take out most of the shorts. :(

DisneyLeo18

I'll be heading down on the 3rd too and will be checking the weather as we get closer.

Although I arrived on the 10th last year and it was beautiful during the day. Probably about 75 and sunny, but some nights it got cold and a sweatshirt is recommended. Some days you might need jeans if it isn't too warm but just in case I would bring them (and will be this winter lol). So hopefully we all have some luck and its a beautiful week :wave:

swimmom

A few years ago we went for a long weekend the first week in December. The first day was in the 80's and I could have worn shorts that day. The next day was cooler and I was glad I had mittens in my pocket since it was cold and snowy in Chicago when we left. While waiting for Illuminations we could actually see our breath.

My advice to you is to pack for any kind of weather.

DecWDW

A few years ago we went for a long weekend the first week in December. The first day was in the 80's and I could have worn shorts that day. The next day was cooler and I was glad I had mittens in my pocket since it was cold and snowy in Chicago when we left. While waiting for Illuminations we could actually see our breath.

My advice to you is to pack for any kind of weather.

You're right. I've been going in early Dec for the past 11 years and most of the time the weather is warmish. I've stopped taking a heavy jacket and only use one of the fleece and layer under that if I need too.

majorrfb

Shorts and long pants

You're right. I've been going in early Dec for the past 11 years and most of the time the weather is warmish. I've stopped taking a heavy jacket and only use one of the fleece and layer under that if I need too.

Last year we went Nov. 29 through Dec. 6. For the most part beautiful weather but with some cooler nights. A fleece/sweater should be brought and at least 1 pair of long pants. During the day shorts was the order of the day. We just booked Dec.6 for 5 nights, so we will be watching the weather reports. Love WDW during the Christmas Holidays.:wave: :xmas: :sohappy:

steveford

:wave:Hi, we have been going Nov/Dec for the past 7 yrs and we have found 1 or 2 days that you might need a sweatshirt in the evening but always shorts during the day hardly any rain and always go to the waterparks. It certainly beats mid 40's wet and very windy over here in the UK. We have just had in Cumbria in the Lake District over 12 inches of rain in 24 hrs which has cut off towns in that region as bridges have collapsed. We go again in 7 days time for 2 weeks, we were there in October where we had 5 days at 96 degrees and wow it was hot!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom