Debbie Downer wrote an article for Business Insider

CaptainAmerica

It almost has to be a parody??

"You want snacks? Well you aren't the only one who wants snacks... here's a picture of people sitting on the curb waiting for a parade to prove it!!"

Hard to believe someone legit wrote this to be serious.
"Gabbi is an entertainment and MSN intern for INSIDER. She graduated from Tulane University with a degree in Public Health. Before INSIDER, she previously wrote for Her Campus and Spoon University.

If you're interested in her thoughts on how Carly Rae Jepsen is criminally underrated or rants about The Bachelor franchise, please follow her on Twitter at @gabbishaw."

This is why Trump won.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
"Gabbi is an entertainment and MSN intern for INSIDER. She graduated from Tulane University with a degree in Public Health. Before INSIDER, she previously wrote for Her Campus and Spoon University.

If you're interested in her thoughts on how Carly Rae Jepsen is criminally underrated or rants about The Bachelor franchise, please follow her on Twitter at @gabbishaw."

This is why Trump won.

Oh, honey...... pick a different day job....

UncleMike101

Yeah I've never stayed there, but I'm pretty sure it's BS that the bathrooms at Pop Century don't have doors.
Apparently she's adapted her writing style to mimic the rest of the MSM.
It's the, "I'm smarter than anyone else.", "If I don't like it, you're not allowed to like it.", "If the facts don't support my agenda I'll just lie.", mentality that has slimed it's way into journalism in recent years.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
WOW. You want to ride the new Avatar ride at Pandora? Here is a picture of crowds! You'll never be able to ride it! (Corresponding picture of "crowds" isn't even at AK, and likely taken at a non-domestic Disney castle park.) Also, the picture of the POP room is really really really old.

I know - THAT set me off big time: The whole thing is misleading.

Goofyernmost

Yeah I've never stayed there, but I'm pretty sure it's BS that the bathrooms at Pop Century don't have doors.
No, the do have doors on the bathroom itself. I haven't been in others but if memory serves the sink where you apply makeup or do other personal hygiene things is right outside the door of the toilet/shower but isn't behind any door. And my other memory of POP is that you would probably have a tough time finding room to open that door if there are more then two people in the room. I've owned bigger walk in closets then those rooms cover.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
So she's pointing out what typical happens at a theme park.
Yes, but its in relation to how Disney markets itself, and to some degree how many people expect to happen at WDW.

imo, the article is spot on with many aspects of dealing with life inside the parks.

macefamily

I found the overflowing trash can to be unbelievable. My daughter's boyfriend did his College Program as a maintenance worker on the Sunset Strip at Hollywood Studios. He said the leaders kept on top of waste cans and restroom conditions vigorously.

floridagirl57

I found the overflowing trash can to be unbelievable. My daughter's boyfriend did his College Program as a maintenance worker on the Sunset Strip at Hollywood Studios. He said the leaders kept on top of waste cans and restroom conditions vigorously.
Eh, I saw a lot of overflowing trash cans at Disney posted on twitter in January/February (and I saw a lot of overflowing trash cans with my own eyes).

Rumrunner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom