Debbie does .........

Debbie

Original Poster
Made you look!
I finally got to see the guys from American Chopper! Does anyone else here enjoy motorcycles? The dad from Orange County Choppers was very nice where Paul Jr. wouldn't make eye contact with me:( . The Steel Pony Express is going on this weekend.
Garyhoov -----I hope you get to make it!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Debbie
Made you look!
I finally got to see the guys from American Chopper! Does anyone else here enjoy motorcycles? The dad from Orange County Choppers was very nice where Paul Jr. wouldn't make eye contact with me:( . The Steel Pony Express is going on this weekend.
Garyhoov -----I hope you get to make it!

Haha!!! Very Coooool Debbie... I tried to meet the Teutul's up in Milwaukee in August... its was too much of a mob scene though.. :(

I did get a cool O.C.C. hat though!! I wear it like everyday!!! :D

I think Paul Jr. has let all that fame get to his head.... Sr. on the other hand is very cool.... Mikey is cool to... Loved his blues themed bike.

Season 2 should be out in Early DEC BTW!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

sillyspook13

My oldest sister and her husband went to see them at Biketoberfest in Daytona. Unfortunately they were out of posters to autograph. A handshake was all they got.

On their way out they spotted their favorite ice cream shop, Marble Slab Creamery. They go in to get some ice cream and who walks in the door? Their favorite O.C.C. celebs! She says Oreo was their ice cream of choice..... cvq.:animwink:

darthdarrel

That`s cool! :cool: but me on the other hand I wont get anywhere near a motorcycle I had two good friends killed on a motor cycle and I wont even get on one that isn`t on.:(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
That`s cool! :cool: but me on the other hand I wont get anywhere near a motorcycle I had two good friends killed on a motor cycle and I wont even get on one that isn`t on.:(

Well... thanks for the Cheery, upbeat post Darrel :) :wave:

I am not a HUGE fan of motorcycles (I am a car guy)... but I guess you have never seen this show.. and the amount of detail that goes into these bikes. :confused:

Anywhoo... If I were to get a bike... it would be an OCC bike :) :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom