DDP Question!

duffduff11

Original Poster
We're thinking about doing the DDP on our next trip to WDW (we've only used the QS plan in the past), and read on WDW's website that the table service credit gets you a main and a dessert and a drink. Does anyone know if it is possible to switch the dessert for an appetizer instead? Don't get me wrong, we like desserts, but we tend to lean more towards a starter when we go out for meals, and then if we have any room left we'll possibly get a dessert! Any experience/advice/tips will be very much appreciated! :D

belledream

Per the fine print, no. But you could always ask and maybe get lucky. I've also heard of substitutions such as side soups/salads, but not often appetizers. Substitutions are not guaranteed, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Janir

Some of the dining places have been allowing App swaps for the Dessert, but that's not by any means universally accepted. That was back in 2016. More was supposed to be added, but I personally gave up on the DDP for two adults as not very cost effective. More food than we needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom