DCL Food Picture of the Day

jaklgreen

Trip photo problems #1: Forgetting if I've already posted a specific picture on the forums. lol. I don't think this one's gone up yet:

View attachment 340976

This reminds me of the time that we went down to see what they had(we do not usually remember to check), anyway they had brought down some left over stuff from Palo brunch so there was a line. This lady at the the front of the line emptied 3 trays. She took every single time on the trays, just stacked her plates right up. Some people got disgruntled with her and she just shrugged and said "they will bring out more". Very rude and they probably did not eat most of it.

DisSplash

This was DW's entree in Cabanas on Pirate Night (we had the restaurant pretty much to ourselves the whole time we were in there...it was GREAT).

View attachment 340298

That looks amazing!! Salmon over mashed potatoes? I really want to try out Cabanas for dinner, but then I don’t want to miss any of our restaurant dinners either ... such a dilemma!! (And first world problems, I know!) But I may ask for this on Pirates Night in December!! 😉. It looks that good to me.

jeffnheather

That looks amazing!! Salmon over mashed potatoes? I really want to try out Cabanas for dinner, but then I don’t want to miss any of our restaurant dinners either ... such a dilemma!! (And first world problems, I know!) But I may ask for this on Pirates Night in December!! 😉. It looks that good to me.
This was their dinner menu, if it helps you make the decision:

20181114_193158.jpg

DisSplash

This was their dinner menu, if it helps you make the decision:

View attachment 341509

Haha! Looks like what I thought were mashed potatoes, were actually Truffle Cauliflower Puree! No matter tho - that still sounds good to me! Does anyone know whether you can ask for these Cabanas dinner items in the dining room? I have never noticed that entree on any of the menus before, and if they let me, I would love to try it (and not miss the dining restaurant experience).

jaklgreen

Haha! Looks like what I thought were mashed potatoes, were actually Truffle Cauliflower Puree! No matter tho - that still sounds good to me! Does anyone know whether you can ask for these Cabanas dinner items in the dining room? I have never noticed that entree on any of the menus before, and if they let me, I would love to try it (and not miss the dining restaurant experience).

They can pretty much get you whatever you want from any restaurant if you ask. It is more work for the servers since they have to personally run and get it. But if you give them enough notice they should be able to.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I never thought to take pictures of the bread! :arghh: Not that most of it was picture-worthy, but some of it was, particularly the SWDAS bread selection.

I need to take a better look at the food pics I took last week and start posting the ones that make the cut.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
From Animator's Palate on the Dream.

The Black truffle pasta pursettes (so good!)
View attachment 258059

Proscuitto
View attachment 258060

Herb crusted veal
View attachment 258061

Some fish thing (hubs had it)
View attachment 258062

I think this was a cheesecake type of dessert
View attachment 258063

chocolate walnut cake (yum!)
View attachment 258064

sundae
View attachment 258065

special dessert
View attachment 258066

That Black Truffle pasta is amazing! I get it Every. Single. Time.

jeffnheather

The only room service item I remembered to take a photo of! We also got the 'All Hands on Deck' cheese & fruit platter right after we got to our room on Embarkation Day and a grilled cheese sandwich with chips another day. I didn't learn about the 'Cake of the Day' until after we returned from our trip, though! #nexttime

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom