DCL Food Picture of the Day

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
After checking out some of the menus on the Dream it got me curious as to what the food looks like.

Anyone have pics to share of their beautifully plated tasty nibbles?

ChuckElias

Prosciutto appetizer in Animator's Palette.
DSCN8880.JPG

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I literally would order almost all of the appetizers a soup, salad and a entree at the Enchanted Garden for Dinner. So many thing I would have to try that I couldn't pick just one.

lostpro9het

I literally would order almost all of the appetizers a soup, salad and a entree at the Enchanted Garden for Dinner. So many thing I would have to try that I couldn't pick just one.
And you can! That is the great thing about DCL dining. You can get any and all of the menu items if you want. Plus if you want to mix and match you may. While at AP I requested the main entree penne pasta with the filet mignon on the side and they did it!

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
And you can! That is the great thing about DCL dining. You can get any and all of the menu items if you want. Plus if you want to mix and match you may. While at AP I requested the main entree penne pasta with the filet mignon on the side and hey did it!

I would get so fat on a Disney Cruise luckily I would be doing a lot of walking on the ship to include a run around the ship to keep the calories from catching up with me.

jaklgreen

And you can! That is the great thing about DCL dining. You can get any and all of the menu items if you want. Plus if you want to mix and match you may. While at AP I requested the main entree penne pasta with the filet mignon on the side and they did it!

We order more then 1 entree. My 2 daughters and I cruise and we usually get an entree each plus 1 or 2 extra to try, especially if it is something they have never had before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom