DCL COVID TESTING

Mark Dunne

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been bought up before, we have a cruise booked for Miami Aboard the DD, from the uk, I don’t get this testing before you board, I mean we stayed at coranado springs in March this year, Main Street was absolutely packed with thousands of people, must of been 30,000 at least, why on earth you test if you’ve been fully vaccinated is beyond me, yes I get it’s serious, but come on , it’s a crazy rule TBH

EOD K9

Sorry if this has been bought up before, we have a cruise booked for Miami Aboard the DD, from the uk, I don’t get this testing before you board, I mean we stayed at coranado springs in March this year, Main Street was absolutely packed with thousands of people, must of been 30,000 at least, why on earth you test if you’ve been fully vaccinated is beyond me, yes I get it’s serious, but come on , it’s a crazy rule TBH
Vaccinations help lessen the symptoms. You can be vaxxed, be asymptotic and still be carrying COVID. That means you can still spread it. Testing, in theory, would keep the cruise COVID free. In a perfect world, if everyone tested negative, it wouldn’t be on the boat, and in theory, nobody would come down with it on that sailing.

Maelstrom Troll

Vaccinations help lessen the symptoms. You can be vaxxed, be asymptotic and still be carrying COVID. That means you can still spread it. Testing, in theory, would keep the cruise COVID free. In a perfect world, if everyone tested negative, it wouldn’t be on the boat, and in theory, nobody would come down with it on that sailing.
This ^^^
Also, before the CDC stopped color coding risks on ships, the latest news is that they were pretty much all orange. Meaning there is covid on pretty much every ship at sea right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom