[DCA] June 15 Special Merch Event - DCA's Grand Re-Opening Collection

sponono88

Original Poster
A new merchandise collection was created to commemorate DCA's Grand Reopening. The Disney Parks Blog posted a preview and catalog today:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...fferings-at-disney-california-adventure-park/

Click here to see the full catalog and photos: http://cdn.dolimg.com/eventservices/pdf/DCA-CarsLand_Merch-Catalog.pdf

I love this graphic in particular.. it will be featured on several pieces of merchandise

iwt110210LARGE.jpg

Californian Elitist

I stopped looking at all that stuff. I could see my cash quickly running out, not to mention I won't even be there to even buy this stuff. That's what eBay is for! Thanks for posting!

sponono88

Original Poster
I stopped looking at all that stuff. I could see my cash quickly running out, not to mention I won't even be there to even buy this stuff. That's what eBay is for! Thanks for posting!

Everything looks great but if it's only being sold on that one day (June 15th) I predict huge lines. I'm not sure I will be willing to brave the crowds of people who will want to grab the Limited Edition items first! I'd rather spend my day in Cars Land or BVS :)

It's too bad though because I love the artwork and design! I'll keep an eye out on eBay as well ;)

Californian Elitist

Everything looks great but if it's only being sold on that one day (June 15th) I predict huge lines. I'm not sure I will be willing to brave the crowds of people who will want to grab the Limited Edition items first! I'd rather spend my day in Cars Land or BVS :)

It's too bad though because I love the artwork and design! I'll keep an eye out on eBay as well ;)

Exactly. Even if they will continue to sell everything will be gone by the time I get there, which will probably be September or later. Like you, I'd rather be checking out Cars Land and Buena Vista Street anyway!:D

It really is too bad:( The more I think about it the more sad I feel so I'm gonna stop now:lol: I'll post something if I find anything.

nemofinder22

LOVE that logo!!!

I can't even imagine how busy DCA will be on June 15th. From all the excited people who want to see Cars Land, Buena Vista Street, and everything else they've managed to debut that day. Plus all the die hard merchandise fans at least it will be in the Animation building. Funny to think I was going to say there's Stage 17 and Stage 12 but both are now in use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom