Dave's PI trip 4/29

Alrighty. Well due to circumstances beyond my control, i felt the need to finally experience PI in a way that only people over the age of 21 (damm underaged CP kids) can. In style

So My friend/coworker decided that since my first visit to PI was a bust last Thursday, i had to see some real clubs.

So im waiting for her and her Fiancee' ... i grab a drink (absolut and cranberry juice) and wander around a bit. I stop at the basketball midway game for a minute. I decide that i needed to finish my drink and atone for making 1/50 shots on the Patriot Center floor 2 years back. Five bucks for 4 shots. First, off to the left, Second Brick off the back, Third, Brick off the Front and Last.... I dribble it twice and do a fast pull up jumper and drain it. I won a prize.

While waiting, they actually played some decent music outside, Oakenfold. Niiiiiiice.

So i meet up with my friend and we head off to Mannequins. First i run back to the car to put the prize inside, lest the stuffed dog give off the WRONG impression to teh crowd at mannequins. Now Mannequins gets a bad rap because of the nights it unofficially has... me, i didnt have a problem with it. Reminded me of clubs i'd been to back home. By far, the best, real club music/atmosphere at PI. Great lights, sound and dance floor. By far the best REAL club music, if youre into that sorta scene.

We come in, i see horrific sights. No, nothing involving men, just a 40+ yo Guest doing things that her body shouldnt be doing, maybe if she was 25 and... well in better shape. Totally yuck. We ht the dance floor, i find a groove and the three of us are off in the center of the dance floor.

So one beer (Stella Artois) and yet another drink (Grey Goose and Cranberry Juice) later, we're off to motions. Place is totally dead. We come in and within 5 minutes, we've got the place hoppin. Second time i'd ever heard/done the "Cha-Cha Slide" (First time was at my redneck neighbor's 4th of july party)... One "Baby Got Back" and another drink (Absolut & Cranberry Juice) later and we're heading back to Mannequins.

At this point the place is packed and we get going, i decdie that one last drink is in order (bad idea, especially for those who talked to me later that night) and this time the floor is packed. Packed with typical Thursday night male CMs. And somehow the three of us are dancing better than all of them. I'll take that as a badge of honor... either that or i was that drunk, LOL.

All in all, great time was had by all. No Piece of CP tail (skanky or otherwise) was chased after nor sought after by me. Mannequins was far better than motions, people were there to dance. Music was better too.

And thats it.... :D

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
Vodka

Ever had Hamptons? Sa-weet.

Dave, you obviously rock that floor...and with the tastes leaning towards Oakenfold...well, its only natural that cougars stay away from you.

"And that's a good thing"

P.

GaryT977

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Now Mannequins gets a bad rap because of the nights it unofficially has... me, i didnt have a problem with it.

I wonder what that could possibly mean? :animwink:

I hit PI every night when I visit, and I always end up at Mannequins. I've been there when it's been dead and still had a blast because the music is so good.

Also, the VJ that works the outdoor booth is usually pretty good too. Motions doesn't really do much for me. Considering the extensive theming in the other clubs, it's just kinda 'blah'. Plus, they're only allowed to play Top 40, which blows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom