Dates Showing Weirdly in App / Website

Exomonia

Original Poster
Hi all,

I am having an issue with September 2019 calendar where the dates are inaccurate — making it very hard to book a reservation on the Flex Pass. I booked the “8th” (wanting the Saturday the 7th, but lined up with the “Saturday” on the calendar). The email and first page of the app say I am booked for Sat 7th and Sun 8th, but when I click into each specifically, it says I am booked for Sun 8th and Mon 9th.

I have reached out to support, but does anyone else’s calendar display this way?

Attachments

• 7AFEFA08-A32C-47BE-B0CE-F7E249F7D4F2.png
    7AFEFA08-A32C-47BE-B0CE-F7E249F7D4F2.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 44

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hi all,

I am having an issue with September 2019 calendar where the dates are inaccurate — making it very hard to book a reservation on the Flex Pass. I booked the “8th” (wanting the Saturday the 7th, but lined up with the “Saturday” on the calendar). The email and first page of the app say I am booked for Sat 7th and Sun 8th, but when I click into each specifically, it says I am booked for Sun 8th and Mon 9th.

I have reached out to support, but does anyone else’s calendar display this way?
Nope, my shows the proper dates.

Looks like it was a glitch either on your device or on the app that they have since fixed. I'd call into Disneyland Guest Services and see if they can help you.

Exomonia

Original Poster
Nope, my shows the proper dates.

Looks like it was a glitch either on your device or on the app that they have since fixed. I'd call into Disneyland Guest Services and see if they can help you.

Weird... it’s been showing like that on both the app and website (mobile and desktop — across multiple devices) for a couple of weeks.

I am wondering whether it has anything to do with being based in Australia (across the international date line), but even using a US VPN didn’t fix it haha.

Ahh well, thank you anyway!

truecoat

Weird... it’s been showing like that on both the app and website (mobile and desktop — across multiple devices) for a couple of weeks.

I am wondering whether it has anything to do with being based in Australia (across the international date line), but even using a US VPN didn’t fix it haha.

Ahh well, thank you anyway!

off and on.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom