News Dates announced for the Incredible Summer celebration at Walt Disney World

Magic Feather

If anyone noticed, this entire promo is Pixar Fest Lite ft. Guardians & Duckz (because its not like we already jammed a PIXAR property in EPCOT that could be mildly expanded upon). Also of note, this promotion brings a dance party to 3 out of 4 theme parks and one water park. I mean, that has to be a (truly pathetic) record. That being said, I appreciate the UP!'s new show and the fact that some mild effort is being put into the TL Party and Incredibles promo, but other than that this promo will dance its way into the dumpster.

Captain Barbossa

YES!! More Incredibly (see what I did there ;)) annoying dance parties that everybody enjoys!! I know whenever I go to WDW, the thing I look forward to the most is Mr. Incredible twerking! (actually did witness that, terrifying sight) Overall, there's nothing to be hyped about.

trainplane3

And I’ll be going to City Hall again.
Honest question, what do you say when you go in there? Something like "I'd like to file a complaint"? There's been a time or two I wanted to stop in to report something but I wasn't sure how to say it without sounding, not sure how to put this, entitled?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Honest question, what do you say when you go in there? Something like "I'd like to file a complaint"? There's been a time or two I wanted to stop in to report something but I wasn't sure how to say it without sounding, not sure how to put this, entitled?
Yes. You’d like to make a complaint.

I’ve also made compliments and often the CM is surprised it’s that and not a complaint.

eliza61nyc

Well I guess I'm in the minority here, as I love the Incredibles. It's actually my favorite Disney movie and especially excited to see Edna Mode. I'll be checking it out for my end of August trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom