DAS Pre-Registration Video Chat

DisneyAndADoleWhip

Hi Disney friends!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the video chat is live for DAS pre-registration. I have been attempting to get registered for my trip (Nov.12-21st) for two days. Here is my experience so far:
Day 1: Found out it was live around 4pm, 10/13. Went through the steps and was put in a chat queue. At 9:21pm I got an update that they would not be able to process my registration that night and to try again the morning.
Day 2: Woke up at 8:30am, DAS page broke down until 9:40am. Joined the queue. Went to work, came home, ate dinner, and as of right now (6:49pm) I have not gotten through to anyone yet.

I'll keep this thread updated with how it goes. Please let me know your experience so far as well!

*Edit* Through to a CM at 7:30pm. They verified my details and pushed me through to the video call. Still waiting for my video chat now.
*New Edit* Got to a video agent at 7:45pm and their system wouldn't connect her to me. We tried for a half hour before she told me to try again tomorrow. There's got to be a better way!
*Last update* Disney magic came through and let me jump hack in with the same CM. I finally got my DAS set up!

Last edited:

MickeyCB

Hi Disney friends!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the video chat is live for DAS pre-registration. I have been attempting to get registered for my trip (Nov.12-21st) for two days. Here is my experience so far:
Day 1: Found out it was live around 4pm, 10/13. Went through the steps and was put in a chat queue. At 9:21pm I got an update that they would not be able to process my registration that night and to try again the morning.
Day 2: Woke up at 8:30am, DAS page broke down until 9:40am. Joined the queue. Went to work, came home, ate dinner, and as of right now (6:49pm) I have not gotten through to anyone yet.

I'll keep this thread updated with how it goes. Please let me know your experience so far as well!

*Edit* Through to a CM at 7:30pm. They verified my details and pushed me through to the video call. Still waiting for my video chat now.
Hi, I was wondering if I refreshed my page, did I lose my place in line?
And, have you been sitting with the page open showing the chat box the entire time?
I'm not having any luck here, and our trip starts Oct 21.
Thanks.

Update-I was able to connect with a CM after being in the queue for 10 hours!!
But, had a super nice CM, Channing, who walked us through everything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DisneyAndADoleWhip

Original Poster
Hi, I was wondering if I refreshed my page, did I lose my place in line?
And, have you been sitting with the page open showing the chat box the entire time?
I'm not having any luck here, and our trip starts Oct 21.
Thanks.
Mine refreshed a few times, and it didn't seem to effect it. I did keep my screen on with the page and chat open.

Upvote 0

wendysue

With the physical limitations I have, it's slow going around the parks these days. I tried to get a DAS last time we were there, and they told me to get a wheelchair or rent a scooter. My husband cannot push me around all day and I am not comfortable with the scooter thing. I fully expect to wait my turn to get into a ride, I just wanted to maybe be able to sit somewhere and wait for my turn.

Upvote 0

tommcp516

Hi Disney friends!

*New Edit* Got to a video agent at 7:45pm and their system wouldn't connect her to me. We tried for a half hour before she told me to try again tomorrow. There's got to be a better way!
*Last update* Disney magic came through and let me jump hack in with the same CM. I finally got my DAS set up!
Could I ask a few follow up questions?

When you got through on October 14, were you able to have your 2 DAS reservations set up for each day of your trip out through November 21? I read in another thread that they were told that they called too soon on the 30th day before their trip started, and that they had to wait to call until 30 days from their last day of any park reservation.

After you chose your 2 rides for a particular park, were you given options for times, or just assigned the earliest available?

Upvote 0

DisneyAndADoleWhip

Original Poster
Could I ask a few follow up questions?

When you got through on October 14, were you able to have your 2 DAS reservations set up for each day of your trip out through November 21? I read in another thread that they were told that they called too soon on the 30th day before their trip started, and that they had to wait to call until 30 days from their last day of any park reservation.

After you chose your 2 rides for a particular park, were you given options for times, or just assigned the earliest available?
Hi!
I had to go back through the scheduling part of the chat to get the rest of my days set up.

I got to pick my times for the most part

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom