DAS from the UK

realrose123

Original Poster
Hello...I think I may have misunderstood that my husband can apply for DAS online from the UK? I certainly can't find the link... Thank you in advance of any help that would be much appreciated.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hello...I think I may have misunderstood that my husband can apply for DAS online from the UK? I certainly can't find the link... Thank you in advance of any help that would be much appreciated.
Guest relations should be able to your level of need in person.

Last edited:

Tee 21

Thank you for your reply.
So, we definitely can't do it before we go via video link?
Hi, no you can’t, we’re from uk & went October 2022, the day of your first park you need to go to guest services to register for DAS, I think the first 2 park days you can’t book DAS ? Only on the APP, but guest service’s will allocate 2 rides per day for the rest of your trip so before you go write down roughly what parks & dates you’ve got & roughly what you want to see or what rides you want to do & they will sort it for you , when you’ve done the first ride you can go on the Disney App & allocate another ,

realrose123

Original Poster
Hi, no you can’t, we’re from uk & went October 2022, the day of your first park you need to go to guest services to register for DAS, I think the first 2 park days you can’t book DAS ? Only on the APP, but guest service’s will allocate 2 rides per day for the rest of your trip so before you go write down roughly what parks & dates you’ve got & roughly what you want to see or what rides you want to do & they will sort it for you , when you’ve done the first ride you can go on the Disney App & allocate ano

Hi, no you can’t, we’re from uk & went October 2022, the day of your first park you need to go to guest services to register for DAS, I think the first 2 park days you can’t book DAS ? Only on the APP, but guest service’s will allocate 2 rides per day for the rest of your trip so before you go write down roughly what parks & dates you’ve got & roughly what you want to see or what rides you want to do & they will sort it for you , when you’ve done the first ride you can go on the Disney App & allocate another ,
Yes, I thought so as the link is not valid from the UK. Where did you register? Thank you so much for your help/.

Tee 21

Yes, I thought so as the link is not valid from the UK. Where did you register? Thank you so much for your help/.
You can register at any of the parks at customer services, we registered at Magic Kingdom as that was our first park day, we’re going again later this year & our first park day will be Epcot so we’re be registering there, you have booked your park days haven’t you ? 😬

realrose123

Original Poster
You can register at any of the parks at customer services, we registered at Magic Kingdom as that was our first park day, we’re going again later this year & our first park day will be Epcot so we’re be registering there, you have booked your park days haven’t you ? 😬
Yes, everything is booked, thank you; we go in 5 weeks. It's our 2nd visit but my husband has become 'not so good' since booking this. Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated, does it take long to register. I am highly organised so will have everything ready.

StarWarsGirl

Hi - it shouldn't take you too long. We live in the US but just do this in person for my brother. You just go to guest relations once you enter the park. First thing in the morning they are well staffed, so there will be a CM with an iPad outside helping to direct you. You just explain why you need the DAS and they issue it; they'll also give you a time while you're there. This process takes about 5-10 minutes based on my experience. After that, you can book through the MDE app, though if you want to go up to a CM with an iPad to help you book, you can.

You do have to be scanned into the park each day in order to book a DAS return time, so once the person with the DAS has scanned in, you can book your return time. The nice thing about the app is now once you've reached the second scan point in the attraction, you can go ahead and book another experience. So for instance, if you're at Space Mountain and you reach that second scan point, you can then get another time for, say, Buzz Lightyear.

Tee 21

Yes, everything is booked, thank you; we go in 5 weeks. It's our 2nd visit but my husband has become 'not so good' since booking this. Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated, does it take long to register. I am highly organised so will have everything ready.
No, it doesn’t take long at all 5/10 mins, they just ask a couple of questions & take a photo, we try & book rides / shows in the same area with DAS so your not say going on 7 dwarfs mine train in fantasy land then got 20 mins to leg it to adventure land in time to get on pirates of the Caribbean ? So Magic Kingdom day we’re do Adventure/ frontier/ Liberty square, Epcot we’re do the world showcase one day then future world east / west on another day, on most of our park days we’ve done a lot more but it’s nice to split the parks in ½ ,

realrose123

Original Poster
Hi - it shouldn't take you too long. We live in the US but just do this in person for my brother. You just go to guest relations once you enter the park. First thing in the morning they are well staffed, so there will be a CM with an iPad outside helping to direct you. You just explain why you need the DAS and they issue it; they'll also give you a time while you're there. This process takes about 5-10 minutes based on my experience. After that, you can book through the MDE app, though if you want to go up to a CM with an iPad to help you book, you can.

You do have to be scanned into the park each day in order to book a DAS return time, so once the person with the DAS has scanned in, you can book your return time. The nice thing about the app is now once you've reached the second scan point in the attraction, you can go ahead and book another experience. So for instance, if you're at Space Mountain and you reach that second scan point, you can then get another time for, say, Buzz Lightyear.
Thank you so much for your reply; that's so incredibly helpful, I really appreciate it.

realrose123

Original Poster
No, it doesn’t take long at all 5/10 mins, they just ask a couple of questions & take a photo, we try & book rides / shows in the same area with DAS so your not say going on 7 dwarfs mine train in fantasy land then got 20 mins to leg it to adventure land in time to get on pirates of the Caribbean ? So Magic Kingdom day we’re do Adventure/ frontier/ Liberty square, Epcot we’re do the world showcase one day then future world east / west on another day, on most of our park days we’ve done a lot more but it’s nice to split the parks in ½ ,
Lovely, thank you so much for all of your help, it's hugely appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom